NCMSS Show (DC show) on Saturday Sept. 8, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCMSS Show (DC show) on Saturday Sept. 8, 2012

Our annual show in Annandale, VA. is this Saturday, 9/8/2012. For more info and directions go here: www.ncmss.org
    See ya there
    Yellamoon

best of luck Yellamoon hope it goes well. We like a good show report on Wamp so feel free to give us a write up after the event if you feel the urge
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hey Darklord
      Our show went very well. We had some good exhibits, some very good. I don't think there were as many enties as last year's show but the display tables were all full. The Fantasy/SciFi Categories was almost as full as the Historical Categories.
      Sorry, I don't have any photos to share. Wampers make quite a medal haul. MamaGeek, Shades, Stahler77 and I all won medals. Shades also won our Special Award "Best Wargame Army/Figure" and MamaGeek took away "Best of Show Fantasy/SciFi Award".
      See ya
      Yellamoon

Comment

I got a medal too
        "Have i gone 'round the bend?"
        "Yes, you are mad. Completely bonkers. But here's a secret... the best of us are."
        -Alice in Wonderland

Proud member of Fredericksburg, VA Game Vault Painters and W.A.S
        Whimsical Miniatures Site and My Blog

Comment

Oops! Sorry I missed you Piratemama. Have you been to our show before?
          Yellamoon

Comment

Originally posted by Yellamoon View Post
            Oops! Sorry I missed you Piratemama. Have you been to our show before?
            Yellamoon
            Nope! This was my first time :)
            "Have i gone 'round the bend?"
            "Yes, you are mad. Completely bonkers. But here's a secret... the best of us are."
            -Alice in Wonderland

Proud member of Fredericksburg, VA Game Vault Painters and W.A.S
            Whimsical Miniatures Site and My Blog

Comment

Working...
            X