Unit Painting and Core Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Painting and Core Skills

Award winning painter John Harrison will lead you from start to finish in the painting of a Guild Ball Starter Set.

Over the course of two days you’ll learn how to paint units quickly and with quality, picking up vital core skills along the way such as painting consistency, blending, glazing and brush control.

This workshop is ideal for people looking to strengthen there knowledge and experience, whether your a total beginner, a gamer or an aspiring display painter!

Our event is sponsored by Steamforged Games, the creators of Guild Ball. If you'd like to find out more about the fast paced table top game that is Guild Ball, check out their site

If you'll like to find out more about this event or would like to book a place you can reach us your Facebook or contact us through our site
    But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known, a life of dubious virtue...

That sounds awesome, other than being at the wrong end of the country!
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

Finding communities in the north is a tough one Brambleten, I've been trying to find a good place to run a workshop but struggled!

In better news, this workshop will be heading too Sanctuary Gaming Centre in Sutton-in-Ashfield soon and it will get to Liverpool towards the end of the year or the start of next
      But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known, a life of dubious virtue...

Comment

Aye, I'm all too aware that the gaming/painting population density isn't what it could be in the North part of the North (but not Scotland North).

Consider me jealous ;)
        The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

Working...
        X