TWW - One Day Introduction to Airbrushing with John Harrison [Cambridge]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWW - One Day Introduction to Airbrushing with John Harrison [Cambridge]

The Weekend Workshop is digging out itís airbrush cleaners and thinners and heading to the Cambridge for a day of painting and learning. Our teacher for the day is none other than myself, John Harrison, I am an award winning UK painter who has traveled to and competed at some of the toughest painting competitions across Europe.

I shall be teaching the very basics of using your airbrush from how to maintain your airbrush, apply smooth basecoats to both army painting and display painting techniques, I will take you through precision exercises to really hone your abilities and you will receive constant guidance as your apply your newly learn techniques and skills to the free miniatures you shall receive.

The workshops costs £40 for the day, included along with your tuition is your free miniature and hobby support after the workshop.

The workshop will run from 10am until 6pm.

To see some of John's models check out the pictures below or head over to his Putty and Paint page!
    http://www.puttyandpaint.com/Darkmessiah

For more information leave a comment, head over to our Facebook page or message us via our Get Involved page!
    Last edited by Darkmessiah; 23-01-2015, 05:12 pm.
    But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known, a life of dubious virtue...
Working...
X