Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergeant BlackArt
    replied
    Here it is a LIVE reportage of the italian GD: http://sergeantblackart.com/2012/10/...en-demon-live/

The post will be updated all the day long, have fun! Sorry if i write here, but i didn't found the correct thread.

Leave a comment:

• Iacton
    replied
    Originally posted by Darklord View Post
    COPYRIGHT NOTICE
    All images displayed on Wamp are covered under Wamp's copyright statement.
    It is unlawful to reproduce,display,copy,distribute or sell any image in a manner not in its original state without prior permission from Wamp.
    Any alterations to said images without permission will result in beheading or slapping with a wet Haddock.
    Any alterations made to the Black Glove will result in you eyelashes been removed by tying each one to a Moped and said mopeds driven away at 50mph. Your nostrils will then be filled with 22lb's of used nap;pies while you are bent over and 4 cans of lemon curd inserted in your rectum with the aid of a bicycle pump. Consecutively you will also be subjected to the entire collection of Are you Been served, subtitled into Albanian.

Leave a comment:

• War Griffon
    replied
    GD UK has been held on the same weekend as EM a few times in the past, so I really can't see it making a lot of difference other than annoying the folks that like to go to both.

For me it will be EM and the moeny saved by not going to GD will pay for my accommodation and a beer the same as it did last year. Anything I want from FW will be bought at Salute/FW Open Day or at Telford later in the year.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    Originally posted by Iacton View Post
    COPYRIGHT NOTICE
    All images displayed on Wamp are covered under Wamp's copyright statement.
    It is unlawful to reproduce,display,copy,distribute or sell any image in a manner not in its original state without prior permission from Wamp.
    Any alterations to said images without permission will result in beheading or slapping with a wet Haddock.
    Any alterations made to the Black Glove will result in you eyelashes been removed by tying each one to a Moped and said mopeds driven away at 50mph. Your nostrils will then be filled with 22lb's of used nap;pies while you are bent over and 4 cans of lemon curd inserted in your rectum with the aid of a bicycle pump. Consecutively you will also be subjected to the entire collection of Are you Been served, subtitled into Albanian.

If Games Day is at the NEC this year, then it more than likely this date was chosen to coincide with the UK's biggest Toy Fair (same day, same place)
    Well that makes it another reason not to go !

Leave a comment:

• Iacton
    replied
    It's funny, but every single one of these days seem to coincide with when I am washing my hair....

Leave a comment:

• megazord_man
    replied
    Originally posted by Vern View Post

(this is also assuming the usual 'leaked' dates from Spanish WD are correct ...)
    These dates are correct as they have been published in this months WD.

Leave a comment:

• Vern
    replied
    If I'm being honest, I think you're maybe over exaggerating corporate GW's interest in painters.

If Games Day is at the NEC this year, then it more than likely this date was chosen to coincide with the UK's biggest Toy Fair (same day, same place), but, it's also pretty much the same 'date' weekend as last year.

(this is also assuming the usual 'leaked' dates from Spanish WD are correct ...)

Leave a comment:

• Shades
    replied
    I think 2011 was the year where gamers and painters alike reached a critical mass, where enough people are not only aware that the hobby extends beyond GW's sphere, but they're actually participating in the hobby outside of GW's sphere. I think we've reached an inflection point where GW should be recognizing that the mind-share has shifted. So, yes, going head-to-head is indeed bold -- to the point where it might backfire on them.

Leave a comment:

• shanerozzell
    replied
    TBH I think its a declartion of war from GW. To me it looks like they're trying to get the top fantasy and sci-fi painters back to GD instead of difting towards the Euro's. Pretty bold move.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Sprout
    replied
    Silly to have it on the same day for anyone who likes both but Euro for me!

Leave a comment:

• War Griffon
    replied
    Originally posted by Spectral Dragon View Post
    Preparing to bunker your home in prep for the end of the world perhaps? :P
    Nope, if the world ends then so be it what is meant for me won't pass me by.

I shall be enjoying the seaside delights of Folkestone though and not the NEC.

Leave a comment:

• Spectral Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by War Griffon View Post
    Septembers date for the UK GD is the same weekend as Euro-Militaire.

I know where I will be that weekend
    Preparing to bunker your home in prep for the end of the world perhaps? :P

Never been to a GD yet, hear they keep getting worse as time goes on. Quite sad to hear, as I hoped to one day attend one.

Leave a comment:

• Vern
    replied
    Bizarre! Scheduling fail!

I've updated the calender

Leave a comment:

• War Griffon
    replied
    Septembers date for the UK GD is the same weekend as Euro-Militaire.

I know where I will be that weekend

Leave a comment:

• Vern
    started a topic Golden Demons 2012 dates

Golden Demons 2012 dates

Volomirs blog has just published the dates for this year Golden Demons

(for the lazy)

Spain: July 1 (Sunday)
    USA: July 28 (Saturday)
    Germany: August 12 (Sunday)
    Australia: September 9 (Sunday)
    UK: September 23 (Sunday)