Spain: July 1 (Sunday)
    USA: July 28 (Saturday)
    Germany: August 12 (Sunday)
    Australia: September 9 (Sunday)
    UK: September 23 (Sunday)
    Italy: October 14 (Sunday)
    France: October 28 (Sunday)
    Oooh. That's a BINGO!
    This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Septembers date for the UK GD is the same weekend as Euro-Militaire.

I know where I will be that weekend
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Bizarre! Scheduling fail!

I've updated the calender
      Oooh. That's a BINGO!

Comment

Originally posted by War Griffon View Post
        Septembers date for the UK GD is the same weekend as Euro-Militaire.

I know where I will be that weekend
        Preparing to bunker your home in prep for the end of the world perhaps? :P

Never been to a GD yet, hear they keep getting worse as time goes on. Quite sad to hear, as I hoped to one day attend one.
        The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
        Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
        My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
        Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Comment

Originally posted by Spectral Dragon View Post
          Preparing to bunker your home in prep for the end of the world perhaps? :P
          Nope, if the world ends then so be it what is meant for me won't pass me by.

I shall be enjoying the seaside delights of Folkestone though and not the NEC.
          "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Silly to have it on the same day for anyone who likes both but Euro for me!

Comment

TBH I think its a declartion of war from GW. To me it looks like they're trying to get the top fantasy and sci-fi painters back to GD instead of difting towards the Euro's. Pretty bold move.

Comment

I think 2011 was the year where gamers and painters alike reached a critical mass, where enough people are not only aware that the hobby extends beyond GW's sphere, but they're actually participating in the hobby outside of GW's sphere. I think we've reached an inflection point where GW should be recognizing that the mind-share has shifted. So, yes, going head-to-head is indeed bold -- to the point where it might backfire on them.
                Blog: Mini Mayhem - The Blog!

Comment

If I'm being honest, I think you're maybe over exaggerating corporate GW's interest in painters.

If Games Day is at the NEC this year, then it more than likely this date was chosen to coincide with the UK's biggest Toy Fair (same day, same place), but, it's also pretty much the same 'date' weekend as last year.

(this is also assuming the usual 'leaked' dates from Spanish WD are correct ...)
                  Oooh. That's a BINGO!

Comment

Originally posted by Vern View Post

(this is also assuming the usual 'leaked' dates from Spanish WD are correct ...)
                    These dates are correct as they have been published in this months WD.

Comment

It's funny, but every single one of these days seem to coincide with when I am washing my hair....
                      CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
                      Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
                      You people scare me

Comment

Originally posted by Iacton View Post
                        COPYRIGHT NOTICE
                        All images displayed on Wamp are covered under Wamp's copyright statement.
                        It is unlawful to reproduce,display,copy,distribute or sell any image in a manner not in its original state without prior permission from Wamp.
                        Any alterations to said images without permission will result in beheading or slapping with a wet Haddock.
                        Any alterations made to the Black Glove will result in you eyelashes been removed by tying each one to a Moped and said mopeds driven away at 50mph. Your nostrils will then be filled with 22lb's of used nap;pies while you are bent over and 4 cans of lemon curd inserted in your rectum with the aid of a bicycle pump. Consecutively you will also be subjected to the entire collection of Are you Been served, subtitled into Albanian.

If Games Day is at the NEC this year, then it more than likely this date was chosen to coincide with the UK's biggest Toy Fair (same day, same place)
                        Well that makes it another reason not to go !
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

GD UK has been held on the same weekend as EM a few times in the past, so I really can't see it making a lot of difference other than annoying the folks that like to go to both.

For me it will be EM and the moeny saved by not going to GD will pay for my accommodation and a beer the same as it did last year. Anything I want from FW will be bought at Salute/FW Open Day or at Telford later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord View Post
                            COPYRIGHT NOTICE
                            All images displayed on Wamp are covered under Wamp's copyright statement.
                            It is unlawful to reproduce,display,copy,distribute or sell any image in a manner not in its original state without prior permission from Wamp.
                            Any alterations to said images without permission will result in beheading or slapping with a wet Haddock.
                            Any alterations made to the Black Glove will result in you eyelashes been removed by tying each one to a Moped and said mopeds driven away at 50mph. Your nostrils will then be filled with 22lb's of used nap;pies while you are bent over and 4 cans of lemon curd inserted in your rectum with the aid of a bicycle pump. Consecutively you will also be subjected to the entire collection of Are you Been served, subtitled into Albanian.
                            CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
                            Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
                            You people scare me

Comment

Here it is a LIVE reportage of the italian GD: http://sergeantblackart.com/2012/10/...en-demon-live/

The post will be updated all the day long, have fun! Sorry if i write here, but i didn't found the correct thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X