This is a challenge to paint a Lord of the Rings mini
    Voting is in the gallery not in this thread
    Comments welcome as always

Links:
    Synthet's Legolas
    http://www.wamp-forum.com/gallery/in...o=rate&id=1445

Wag's Eowyn
    http://www.wamp-forum.com/gallery/in...o=rate&id=1441
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Do we have a result yet kd?
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Hey kd !

bump, bump, bump

Comment

In the longest voting session ever, the results are finally in....

Synthet's image sits at 7.0 on the gallery
        Waghorn is at 5.5 on the gallery

Synthet wins!
        "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
        Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X