Waghorn41 vs kdlynch - Gunslinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come out kd, no good hiding...
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

You got him running scared.
      Whos afraid of the big bad wag the big bad wag
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I even made it easy by not using BB Orcs
        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Okay... your infinite patience wins out wags! ^^ I'll DNF on this one as well, as the figures for it still sit unbased on my desk months later.
          "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
          Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
          sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Paint it kd, paint it! You can't let me win :horro:

Comment

well... if you want to be still more patient... lol
              sigpic

Comment

Yes yes yes !

Comment

>>sighs<< fine... you got lucky this time. i already scored the DNF in the ladder, but due to my own not-thinkingness i have to redo the ladder and can keep this challenge open a bit longer. i do intend on finishing this, especially given the miniatures belong to someone else....
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X