• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waghorn41 vs kdlynch - Gunslinger

This is the WIP/Smack thread for....

Waghorn41 vs kdlynch
    Theme: Gunslinger
    Voting: Paint via new Gallery voting mechanism; Theme 0..10 in Voting Thread
    Formula: (Sum of Theme) + (Number of Theme Votes * New Gallery Vote Result)
    Finish Date: March 18th, 2012
    Gallery: Using New Gallery

Good luck, wags... you're goin' up! :P
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
    sigpic

Formulae? Don't confuse the poor chap, KD! :D

Good luck and have fun guys! :)

Comment

Wags is number 2 on the ladder last I checked.
      The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
      Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
      My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
      Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Comment

Got my main figure drilled, pinned and primed. Now to add paint.
        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Very cool... got my figs picked out an in hand now (will have 2, mebbe 4). Not the greatest scuplts in the world, or casts, but i'll make them suffice.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey kd any chance of another couple of days on this, I haven't been able to get any painting done for a aweek. If not then I'll have to DNF.
            "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

ummm.... seeing as i've barely made a start m'self, I have absolutely no problem with that. :D
              sigpic

Comment

Here's mine, I'll put in in the gallery when you're ready. You can quit now before being beaten you know

Caption "Hey 'Dita, when I grow up I'm going to be a gunslinger just like you!"
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey kd how's it coming along?

Comment

any progress kd?

Comment

> > > *tumbleweed*

Wags has jast called KD out at noon, and I think now is th perfect time to say 'oo-ee-oo-ee-ooooo.... wah-wah-waaaah'. XD

Comment

lol...

no, no real progress yet... shtinkin' real life had temporarily won in at 6 paces... but I'm standing back up, and got out a big brush to beat it about the head. Wifey has also denied me access to the bit o' wood i brought home for basing... apparently she believes it looks better sitting by her flowers. silly woman doesn't realize bases outrank flowers. lol! :D
                        sigpic

Comment

*wag stands in the dusty street, the swing doors of the bar flap and bang and the sign over the livery stable creaks on its chains in the wind*

OK kd, I'm a-waiting. let's see what you got

Comment

oo-ee-oo-ee-ooooo.... wah-wah-wah-waaaah

*The clock tower begins to strike noon and the locals take quick peeps at the edges of store windows, not wanting to be fully exposed when the paint start flying*
                            Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

*wag walks slowly across the street and up the steps, crossing the porch with just a quick sideways look down to the left he pushes through the bar room doors*

Beer, make that a few.

*the bartender nervously lines up a glass and a few bottles on the counter*

Reckon I've got a long wait

*wag sets himself on a stoll and pours a cold beer*

"M-m-m-maybe he left town" the bartender stammers

Nope *wag looks through the window onto the dusty street* nobody runs out on the wag...

Comment

Working...
                              X