Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kdlynch
    replied
    I'll DNF on this one as well. A win for Arjay!

Leave a comment:

• arjay
    replied
    Yeah, me too... I'm out on exercise next week but I'll get back to it the week after and endeavour to finish it within a week or two from then if that's cool with you.

Leave a comment:

• kdlynch
    replied
    Missed the contest, but am still working on this one, Arjay. :)

Leave a comment:

• arjay
    replied
    Not a problem, I think I need a week or two to finish up mine without rushing.

Leave a comment:

• kdlynch
    replied
    blah... i'm gonna miss the wamped entry date on this one... would you be okay with extending for a couple weeks, or until the studio mcvey deadline? if'n not, the win will be yours. :)

Leave a comment:

• arjay
    replied
    Busy week coming up so I thought I'd better make a start on my challenge entry... Not too far into it yet - the face is almost finished bar a few touch-ups, same with the hair. After tossing up between a few different colours I also started on the uniform. The pants are pretty much finished - just some smoothing of the transitions to go.

Leave a comment:

• kdlynch
    replied
    will probably start mine this upcoming Sunday. working on finishing a set of bushido figs previously started :)

Leave a comment:

• arjay
    replied
    Cool - thanks for that. How are you going with yours? I'll be making a start on mine today - Australia Day holiday here but I'm on duty so no festivities for me...

Leave a comment:

• kdlynch
    replied
    perfectly fine. :)

Leave a comment:

• arjay
    replied
    Hey KD, are you okay with me painting CAPT Kara Black instead of the Necroform for this challenge?

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    Originally posted by kdlynch View Post
    @ DL: These will be intended for the ladder & the Wamped II sci-fi. I believe we'll both be working on Sedition Wars/Studio McVey figs... would they be eligible for that contest as well?
    yeah thats fine mate - all ladder entries are eligible for other wamp contests too

Leave a comment:

• kdlynch
    replied
    @ DL: These will be intended for the ladder & the Wamped II sci-fi. I believe we'll both be working on Sedition Wars/Studio McVey figs... would they be eligible for that contest as well?

Leave a comment:

• KDLynch vs Arjay - Science Fiction Triple Feature Picture Show

This is the WIP/Smack thread for....

KDLynch vs Arjay
    Theme: Science Fiction Triple Feature Picture Show
    Voting: via new Gallery voting mechanism
    Finish Date: February 24th, 2012
    Gallery: Using New Gallery

Intentions: Entries will most likely also be used for the WAMPED II SciFi category, as well as the Studio McVey competition. :)
    Last edited by kdlynch; 17-01-2012, 01:32 pm.
Working...
X