Wags vrs SD: Rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wags vrs SD: Rematch

Theme: piece must be a current WIP. there are no other requirements.

Let's get crackin!
    The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
    Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
    My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
    Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

My entry will be Maelee by Bombshell
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

No WiP's yet?!! :D
      Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

Here you go 'cat
        Attached Files
        Last edited by waghorn41; 25-03-2016, 06:09 pm.
        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Nice start! The purple on her top looks really good!

Comment

I'm probably going to finish up terminus.

Current progress. The back of him needs a lot of work and I need more contrast between the bluye metal and the purple bits I think.
            The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .

Comment

Just realised we're past the deadline, fortunately I finished before time just haven't got the photo yet

Anyway it all went badly wrong towards the end, best thing would be to strip it and start again but time was against such an undertaking so I tried to rescue it but...

Photo will be uploaded soon.

Comment

And here she is, a delightful mini just a pity I couldn't do her justice
                Attached Files

Comment

She looks good! I like the grease on her, its pretty fitting.

Comment

Mine isn't done. I am actually waiting for an airbrush.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectral Dragon View Post
                      Mine isn't done. I am actually waiting for an airbrush.
                      What !!! you mean I had time to strip mine and start again? Noooooooooooooooooooo :2:

Comment

Originally posted by waghorn41 View Post
                        What !!! you mean I had time to strip mine and start again? Noooooooooooooooooooo :2:
                        That would have defeated the point wouldn't it? :P How about I finish a simpler one by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                        X