No announcement yet.

NightyKnight vs Corporea: The Duel of Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I did some painting today. I actually got a lot done I have mostly been doing some work on zenithal lighting. so here is my dragon to date.
    IMG_2965.jpgIMG_2963.jpg
    Thank you.

Comment

Awesome job, NightyKnight! The shading on the wings is beautiful! I really like the highlights! I've been working, too, but don't have pictures yet. A week and a half sounds perfect. Did you want to finish the 11th or 12th? We're almost there! Go Dragon Team, go!

Comment

Hello all. I have had a bad cold and spent the day painting. My dragon now has a name. It is (drum roll) Old Scar Eye Scourge of Taltos. He has a back story involving some adventurers and a very pointy stick. I don't have the full story planed but at the end I will post it with the final paint job planed but here he IMG_2968.jpgIMG_2967.jpgis I hope you like him and The 11th sounds great Corporia.

Comment

Ok! I'm calling her done!

Although now that I look at her, I see things I want to fix. Curse the eye of the camera!

Comment

I know what you mean Corporia I to have just finished mine and found some parts I wish to change. I would now like to propose to start voting. I would like to do open voting rules are below.
            With this option, each entry is voted upon using a scoring system of x/10 for Theme and x/10 for Overall. Each voter can give a maximum of 20 points total. The points from all voters will be totaled and the person with the most points wins.
            You may not score your own entry, but you may score your opponent’s if you so choose. That scoring, however, will not be calculated in the final total. It’s simply a way to let your opponent know what you think of their entry.
            So here is my dragon.IMG_2982.jpgIMG_2984.jpgIMG_2985.jpg
            I would now like to share his story as I promised.
            Scar eye laughed as the little younglings all shouted for story time. So the immense green dragon told them to sit down. He then asked for what story they wanted. In a loud voice they all said to tell the story of how he lost his eye. So he started.
            It all started on a cold gloomy day. I was preparing my lair for some heroes I had been told where coming looking for x.p. and loot. This was normal. So I hid my futon and took out the scary skeletons. Then I gathered all my gold and weapons. I stacked these in the foyer. I then gathered my troops of orcs to guard me. Honestly they were new as the last heroes killed the others.
            All of a sudden I heard fighting in the halls. The way it sounded my people were losing as always. I heard spells go off and I also heard some paladin shouting “DIE VERMIN” . Then I heard some footsteps coming toward my antechamber. I saw some weird blue thing sneaking into my chamber. He turned out to be a gnome rouge. I just let him see me sleeping to lure his friends into the fight. Once he got back I heard him telling the party that I was asleep and there was a lot of treasure. The next thing I knew the whole party was in my antechamber. There were four people in this party. They had one female eleven mage. The next one looked like a hairy monkey with no tail I think he was a human paladin. Anyways he carried a sharp wooden stick and was missing one eye. The other was the gnome I had seen and lastly there was a healer who appeared to be a kobold he carried a big staff.
            After the usual sneaking around and taunting them for awhile I attacked the fuzzy monkeys and the scaly traitor. I started by releasing a cloud of acid. I killed the mage and the gnome in the first round. Then it started to go south. The cleric just happened to have 10 diamonds and resurrected the two who had died. Then the paladin struck. He hit me in the eye with the pointed stick and somehow made a long gash. I mean how is that even possible. All I know is I wanted that stick. But I had a feeling they did not want to give it to me. The battle carried on to my statue garden were they preceded to destroy all my priceless statues. This got me mad so I leapt up onto the head of my favorite statue (now toppled) And roared. Admittedly this was dumb as I revealed my whole underbelly. I was soon pin cushioned with arrows and was hit with a magic missile. This is when I flew into a rage. The next thing I remembered is chewing on some broken corpses lightly seasoned with nutmeg.
            Thanks all N.K.
            P.S. Corporia please reply with a yes or no on the voting proposition. If no state another style of voting
            p.p.s. How do we start a voting thread do we do it ourselves ?
            Last edited by NightyKnight; 12-11-2013, 03:47 am.

Comment

When you've decided on a voting style just start a thread with the title "NightyKnight vs Corporea: Duel of Dragons - Voting" or similar. Add both pictures to the first post and tell folks what aspects you want them to vote on. Then sit back and watch and after about a week we'll see who wins.
              "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
              "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
              "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
              "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
              "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
              "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

That sounds great for voting, NightyKnight! I love the story! He turned out beautifully! Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
                X