The guy in charge - Blackwolf Vs. Undave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very beige...
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Better get a move on too
      http://greywolf1066.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Almost finished,hopefully photos this weekend. A bit simpler than I originally had in mind,I think Undave will win this one.

so how are you doing mate?

Comment

Well I've got one out of seven constituent minis painted but I kind of got distracted by some other stuff so it's a good job you reminded me what I'm supposed to be doing
          "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
          "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."

Comment

Just about finished. I'm off on holiday on Friday and the space where I normally set up my photo rig is covered in clothes and cases. Consequently pics may have to wait until after I get back I'm afraid.

Comment

You're right mate

Comment

Dave ,I'll post my pics up when you do

just realised; where do I post my photos? :06:
                Last edited by Blackwolf; 31-08-2013, 11:47 pm. Reason: Newbie

Comment

I suggest a voting thread where we can post pics so folks can give feedback and marks out of 10 and stuff. I'll get photos ASAP but I've just got back and there's tons of stuff to do not to mention clearing some space on the camera as it's full of holiday pics.

Make sure you put your photos in the gallery too.

Comment

Ready when you are

Comment

Photos tonight hopefully.

Comment

Here we are:

Scouts! Scouts, alert!
                        Scouts2.jpg

Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Scouting Movement and the first Chief Scout. Hopefully I'll be giving this to my Scout group for display in the trophy/knick-knack cabinet (I'm a Cub leader.)

I was obviously planning to do the Charles I diorama but I've been wanting to do a BP mini ever since I joined up as a leader, only I've never seen one. The Perrys did a great big Mafeking game for Ian Hislop's series on Scouting but, though they sell minis for the Scouts, they never produced the man himself. I came across this one at the Warlord Open day on the North Star stand so I abandoned my original plans and came up with this instead.

It appears that all the black t-shirts that I normally use for a background to my photos are in the wash meaning I've been forced to use this blue thing instead. I'm not entirely sure about it and I know my camera settings weren't right but that's life and this is the best pic I can come up with at the moment
                        Last edited by Undave; 09-09-2013, 11:12 pm.

Comment

Mines up.

Great painting Undave,pic looks good to me

Comment

Working...
                          X