This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wamp Ladder

Hey folks - the new wamp ladder is now open for registration. the ladder is located here:
    http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/ladders.php?
    The new ladder will make things run smoother. Each player will begin with a ranking of 1000 and will gain or lose points depending on results. With the new ladder you may challange anyone on the ladder (as long as they are not already in a challenge) Do you gamble for a win against one of the top painters and get big points or play it safe with an easier opponent?

If you want to join the new ladder simply click the join ladder.

All current challenges will be carried across (unless both parties want to cancel it)

Any questions give me a shout
    Last edited by Darklord; 22-01-2011, 09:24 am.
    Shop at the Wampstore

Cool.
    To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

ooh, multiple nefarious themes in the offing
      "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

just for you wag (and everybody else!)
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

So, I'm still having a bit of trouble figuring out where everything is over here...can someone point me in the direction of the rules.? I signed up for the ladder already, so I figured I should know what I just gotten myself into!

Comment

should have read the rules first!!

http://www.maggamuffin.com/VB4/compe...s.php?do=rules
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

you may begin issuing challenges. To issue a challenge start a new thread in this section with the following: yourname v opponents name, choice of 3 themes and desired length of time. You can then goto the ladder click the persons mae and issue challenge. this sends them a pm letting them know youve challenged them.
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

How are the old challenges going to be carried over? Will we need to re-issue the challenges once both parties are on the new ladder?

I have altered the rules so you may now contest more than one challenge at a time if you so wish.
                Does this mean we can be involved in multiple challenges now? Or does this mean a single challenge can involve several players? I'm easily confused.
                sigpic
                http://www.facebook.com/fingolfindotnet

Comment

forget the several challenges - I was mistaken it only allows one challenge at a time per person.!!
                  The challenges will be carried over from the old ladder - I need the relevant parties to join the new ladder first though. You can cancel any current challeneg if you wish if the other person agrees
                  hope that makes sense?
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

So just as I make it to the top we wipe the slate clean??? I see how it is... You better put my name on that list DL ;) You can't just take it from me that easy!

Comment

Just click on the "join ladder" button NeatPete.... it will automatically add you to the ladder of pain!
                      Rent-a-painter at great rates!
                      esterhuizensias@gmail.com

Comment

k thanks!

Comment

I think I need some sort of prize for being an idiot but I cannot see the sign up button anywhere when I click the link.

I do websites for a living..reassuring isn't it?!

Comment

above the Rankings, I believe.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.facebook.com/fingolfindotnet

Comment

Thou Sir, have genius.

Comment

Working...
                              X