No announcement yet.

Voting! Cage match of four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since there is no mechanic to incorporate 4 people, this was simply a friendly match to add some motivation to finish various minis. You get no ladder love. Nice try though!

@Demonn. If I never have to look at that IP spreadsheet again it will be too soon. Between three to five different judges who may or may not submit score cards each round, three categories, and over 100 people to start, it was a bit of a nightmare. Plus WAMP seems to paste cells better than WYRD. But then again I'm not trying to paste 20x100+ cells.

Comment

Sparks, Congrats! It was a fun excuse to get the model painted. One more model down in my Super Dungeon Explore set! Woot! Even though I came in last, I'm not entirely unhappy with my painting on the model, but I do know things I can try to improve on the next one. Thank you for all the comments.
      Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

Congrats Sparks and thanks to you all for a fun contest, gave me an excuse to push myself with a delicately detailed mini. Very surprised I didn't come last, have to go and check the scores...
        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Working...
        X