Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to battle Red Box Games? Or something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine
    Attached Files
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

So, I think I may have to drop out of this, not 100% sure but I will give it a go! In theory, the model's not far off done, just more nowhere near to the standard I was hoping for the actual RBG competition!

Comment

Well, I was hoping to extend the deadline of this to the match the new RBG contest deadline. Otherwise I'm out as well :/

I like your mini WAG!! way to pick up the detail on the trim and the hair net thingy looks good as well.

Comment

I'm not sure what the new deadline is, but I'm definitely going to need at least until next week. There's just too much life getting in the way of my painting time! :( Wag, I love her dress most of all, but you've really picked out her necklace nicely, which I'm sure I'd have boned up somehow.
          Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

Here's mine. Just waiting on the rest of you's.

where are you guys at Sparks and vegascat?

Attached Files

Comment

Mine's been finished for about a week, I just need to take some pics. I'll try to get some up tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Mine got entered into the comp, called 'The Gathering,' do I need to repost it here?

Comment

Please do so I can gather them up and start ye old voting thread.

Comment

the gathering.jpg

That's the best I seem to be able to do, hope it's worked properly!

Comment

Wow Sparks, yours looks amazing. Sorry for being so late. Here's mine, complete with my standard horrible pictures. :)

Rex01_zps1d867146.jpg
                      Rex02_zpsdd3cbf6d.jpg
                      Rex03_zps08b2bce3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X