No announcement yet.

Phots from WAMP 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah ditto on the thanks to Shane (Sorry I missed that one mate)
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. D. Adams.

'Taxation is just a sophisticated way of demanding money with menaces.' Vetinari

Comment

No thanks are needed guys because to be honest I didn't do much; all's that I did was plonk them onto the computer and set them going as a slide show. The computer and the PA system was provided by my younger brother Craig (Soundright PA) and I borrowed the digital projector off my Dad.

Comment

I take it back then! Bah!

Anyway, her're my photos.

I can't put names to all the faces so identify yourselves.

A couple of shots of the room first. Undave carefully carrying a mini for Martyn to photograph.

The Basement Peeps. Shane listening intently.

and their demos.

The Black Hand of Essex doing a demo., with Donga lurking behind him. Undave making his way in the background complete with his Pith helmet.

What did Nigel say to make the guy on the left (sorry, don't know your name), look disgruntled? That'd be Robin S on the right, I think. Chameleon popping up in the foreground.
        Last edited by RogerB; 06-06-2011, 02:50 pm.
        The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Some photos of some entries. I didn't take much more as Martyn was doing official photos of all of them. The first one was from The Basement's display.

A couple of group shots.

The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

Eclypse Designs and White Tiger discussing something.

Darkmessiah on the left and Chameleon on the right. Sorry, don't know the person in the middle.

Brett starting the announcements.

And finally a few individuals.

White Tiger

Warhammergrimmace

The Wag giving me the sexy eyes.

and finally the newest member of WaMP, on his own and with his proud dad.

The person on the left had far too much to drink. It affected my camera.
            Last edited by RogerB; 06-06-2011, 02:46 pm.
            The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

They're really good picture Roger and who would have thought Andy McNab would have turned up?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerB View Post
                Eclypse Designs and White Tiger discussing something.
                Tiles i think!

Comment

Thanks for the photos, some really nice stuff painted there. Looks like alot of fun was had.

Comment

Thanks for the photos guys!!! It's great to look at these to remind you what the entries were.

Comment

Hoping you do Wamp 2012. It looks like much fun was had by all and the miniatures are fantastic.

Enough to make me paddle accross the solent and head up north for.
                      "I know it needs to be red. I'm just basecoating it green" "It'll work, trust me"

Comment

great looking event shame I missed it but the daughters 21st birthday party went down a storm, will be there nest year.
                        Peace James
                        https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
                        https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

Great pictures and some nice inspirational works there.
                          Could anyone tell me from which mini company is the almost naked blind lady and the barbarian with an axe @ 1st page, 9# post?

Comment

Originally posted by apz View Post
                            Great pictures and some nice inspirational works there.
                            Could anyone tell me from which mini company is the almost naked blind lady and the barbarian with an axe @ 1st page, 9# post?
                            I believe the woman is a version of the white speaker from Kingdom Death.

http://shop.kingdomdeath.com/product/white-speaker

and the barbarian is from Joek minis.

http://www.joekminis.com/web-store.php

Comment

Working...
                            X