Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darklord
    replied
    just a heads up I am sorting the prizes, ive just been crazy busy with things but Ill get them sorted as soon as I can

Leave a comment:

• ScottRadom
    replied
    Attaboy Sven! Wait to go everyone! Thanks DL!

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    congrats to all the winners!

Leave a comment:

• antisocialska
    replied
    Congratulations to all winners. Really nice picks. I wanted to say my work was also named wrong but then I read other replys. Thx Darklord for organisimg this event.

Leave a comment:

• AndyG
    replied
    Yes well done to all especially avelorn, excellent interpretation of the bust.

Leave a comment:

• 10 ball
    replied
    My Avatar says it all lol 😝

Leave a comment:

• Avelorn
    replied
    Hi! Wow, very pleasant surprise! Congratulations to all the participants, must have been very close considering the bust result. But I see that Lee graciously conceded without pushing for a recount. ;) Thanks for a nice competition.

Leave a comment:

• 10 ball
    replied
    Congratulations to all, bravo Avelorn

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    @khonner and Kaister, those are the names of the prizes youve won not your entries

Leave a comment:

• smargareto
    replied
    Congrats everybody. And thanks Brett for organizing this.

Leave a comment:

• Khonner
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners. My piece was not named Voernus either.. I don't want to steal anyone else's credit either. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 007design
    replied
    congratulations to all the winners! truly magnificent work, all!

Leave a comment:

• Kaistur
    replied
    Congrats to all winners! It seems that my name is mistakenly connected to someone else's work (mine was Shieldmaiden, not Darkmessiah Moon) so you might want to fix that. Not wanting to steal anyone else's credit :)

Leave a comment:

• Sparks
    replied
    Awesome work Avelorn, loved your take on that mini! Bit gutted to have missed out on the Twisted minis (who wouldn't be!) but over the moon with best base as it's definitely my favourite base to date!

Well done to the other winners too and to Brett for organising it all!

Leave a comment:

• Mako
    replied
    Well earned victory there Avelorn! Congrats to all, it was nice to see all the good work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X