No announcement yet.

Paintdemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s hoping I can finish this last one over the weekend...
    A model what I painted: My WIP thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mako View Post
      Here’s hoping I can finish this last one over the weekend...

Loads of time mate, you got this!
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hi - Sorry for posting about this but I'm having a really tough time adding anything to the Gallery
        I've tried creating my own Album, submitting to the Main contest Album but so far no luck. My Picture does not show up anywhere despite getting a completed upload message
        Please Help

Comment

Originally posted by XeroWing View Post
          Hi - Sorry for posting about this but I'm having a really tough time adding anything to the Gallery
          I've tried creating my own Album, submitting to the Main contest Album but so far no luck. My Picture does not show up anywhere despite getting a completed upload message
          Please Help
          bit strange, I can see its there in the admin panel. Can you try having the picture not in the album. if that doesnt work let me know and you can email and Ill manually add it from this end.

Dont worry we always give a few days after a contest to allow checks that all entries are showing
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hi Thanks Darklord
            I think it is fine now, I can see it listed in my Other Pictures Listing - Not Showing in the Paintdemic Gallery as yet but I don't know if you guys approve everything first?

Comment

Hi Thanks Darklord
              I think it is fine now, I can see it listed in my Other Pictures Listing - Not Showing in the Paintdemic Gallery as yet but I don't know if you guys approve everything first?
              all pics are approved but it should show in the contest gallery straight away. it might be having it in your album thats causing the issue. try it out the album and see if that shows up in the contest gallery
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Removed the Album, still not showing up, I'm really sorry for the hassle this is causing

Comment

Its no bother. Can you email it to admin@wampforum.com?
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Mailed, thanks

Comment

Please Help
                      I'm also having issues submitting a photo to the gallery for the contest. The gallery is giving me an error stating I did not select a photo or it is too large. I've tried on both Chrome and Firefox. The dimensions of the photo are 1000 x 3375.

After trying a few more things, I realized that while my dimensions were correct, my filesize was too large. Corrected.
                      Last edited by Kilajules; 30-08-2020, 11:52 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord View Post
                        Loads of time mate, you got this!
                        Made it! And even uploaded it twice like a spoon, because I forgot to flag it for Paintdemic the first time
                        A model what I painted: My WIP thread

Comment

... but it should show in the contest gallery straight away...
                          Should it show up for me even without moderation? I have submitted a collage but it only shows up in my gallery pending approval. As I'm going to sleep soon I can't upload again before the deadline (relocated to Japan).

Comment

Originally posted by Avelorn View Post
                            Should it show up for me even without moderation? I have submitted a collage but it only shows up in my gallery pending approval. As I'm going to sleep soon I can't upload again before the deadline (relocated to Japan).
                            ive just approved it. We always give afew days past deadline to confirm entries are all showing so if its not let me know
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

ive just approved it. We always give afew days past deadline to confirm entries are all showing so if its not let me know
                              Thanks! It shows up. :)

Comment

***NO MORE ENTRIES***

All entries should be showing here:
                                http://www.wampforum.com/gallery/ind...oto_contest=36

If yours is not can you please let me know.

We will open voting in a few days time
                                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                                X