Hasslefree Miniatures Contest 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasslefree Miniatures Contest 2014

No Trouble? Zero Stress, Nice and Relaxed? Nope.......

Hasslefree!

Yup the Whites are back to tempt you with their harem of miniature females (and the odd male or monster!)

We love Hasslefree here at Wamp and its always a popular contest. They are some of the easiest and most fun miniatures to paint, just as welcoming to beginners as world class painters.

So theres no excuse not to pick one up to paint but if you need your arm twisting how about the temptation that free goodies brings with it?

Prizes:

1st place - 75 Hasslefree voucher
    2nd place - 50 Hasslefree voucher
    3rd place - 25 Hasslefree voucher

Deadline: 6pm 23rd November 2014

Supporters deadline: 6pm 30th November 2014

(all times are GMT)

The Rules:
    (please read them, its amazing how many dont!!)

• You must be a Wamp Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
    • You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
    • Images must be no larger than 1000 pixels wide by 4000 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this).
    • any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
    • All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed on-line in a completed state (You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress (WIP)).
    • You give Wamp and Hasslefree Miniatures permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
    • You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
    • Judging will be decided by public vote.
    • Submissions must be posted to the contest gallery You must make sure you select the correct contest option (Hasslefree 2014) in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic uploader) or via edit pictures after upload

Hasslefree produce some lovely miniatures covering everything from Fantasy females to ghost nabbing Great Danes. They are a pleasure to paint and if you haven't tried them before you really should

We stock a small selection of Hasslefree products in the Wamp store. You can find the full (and extensive) range at Hasslefree themselves.

Hasslefree Miniatures

Good luck folks, this is always a cracker!
    Shop at the Wampstore

Awesome, definitely in. Hasslefree are without a doubt my favourite mini makers :P

One quick thing to note/ask, as Hasslefree have a wide range on their interwebz site;

is this for a full 'humanoid' kind of mini, like a human/elf/dwarf/troll thing and not just a gun/barrel/crate thing?

Comment

whatever you like, you want to do a scenery piece thats fine
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Awesome! Coincidentally I just started a Hasslefree miniature, so I'm definitely in :)
        MaGie Miniature Painting Blog
        MaGie Facebook page :)

Comment

23rd November? Sounds like enough time if I get started as soon as I've finished my AoW entry. Just got to work out which in my box of metals are Hasslefree and which are Heresy!
          The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

I'll be in on this fo-sho-lee!

Comment

I love Hasslefree! I'm there!

Comment

Can I vote for myself? :funny:
                http://www.artisan-quarters.com/index.php
                http://www.brokentoad.co.uk/
                http://pnp.li/QXSl
                http://pnp.li/q9jv
                http://pnp.li/uTvk

Comment

So many great choices hard to decide on one
                  http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/images...milies/ban.png

Comment

I have one that i cant wait to paint but i will not be for awhile till my lvl gets up

Comment

Originally posted by merkeysa View Post
                      I have one that i cant wait to paint but i will not be for awhile till my lvl gets up
                      paint it. HF are great for practicing on and I find contests are a great motivator to push yourself a little more
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Decided to ignore the pile of unloved WIP Hasslefree in my WIP box and got a different mini primed. I think it's Gina? whichever one that is actually No 6 off of BSG.
                        The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

Hey I've never entered a competition here, and I don't have any Hasslefree Minis.... Sounds like an opportunity! I just don't know if I'll have time though....
                          Only melted gold is minted.

sigpic -> My tiny blog about all things miniature!

Comment

Originally posted by Kharsin View Post
                            Hey I've never entered a competition here, and I don't have any Hasslefree Minis.... Sounds like an opportunity! I just don't know if I'll have time though....

go for it, even if its just an excuse to buy more minis!
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

It's about time I entered a competition again! Looking forward to seeing all the entries, there's always great stuff from all levels of ability
                              "If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic."

www.yogimuminiatures.blogspot.com
                              www.philball.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X