No announcement yet.

Hasslefree Miniatures Contest 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Done, second well on the way... I'm hesitant to say I'll get 3 done but who knows :D

Comment

ordered some on 22nd sept and they still haven't been dispatched. Doubting I'll be getting an entry in for this one after all.

Comment

Originally posted by possumcraft View Post
        ordered some on 22nd sept and they still haven't been dispatched. Doubting I'll be getting an entry in for this one after all.
        where are you? I have some bits in the wampstore. If its in stock I can get it out today for you if thats any help
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Originally posted by possumcraft View Post
          I know they are still sorting things out with the move, so that may have created some delay. If in doubt give them a shout, they're super helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord View Post
            where are you? I have some bits in the wampstore. If its in stock I can get it out today for you if thats any help

Thanks for the offer but it's okay. I'll just pass on the competition.

I'm feeling pretty demotivated Hasslefree-wise anyway. The service/reliability seems to have gone completely downhill and it hasn't got me in a 'yay HF!' mood.

Comment

thats a shame. HF have just moved (countries!) in fact so thats probably the reason they are a little behind at the moment. Their service is normally top notch
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

second mini well on the way
                "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Very glad these competitions always last so long. Completely forgot about it (as.. rather often happens), but still 3 weeks left (if my limited mathematical abilities do not deceive me)!

Comment

Originally posted by Coenus View Post
                    Very glad these competitions always last so long. Completely forgot about it (as.. rather often happens), but still 3 weeks left (if my limited mathematical abilities do not deceive me)!
                    Yup!
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hello

Do you think that it's possile to convert a mini and change the weapons for the contest ?

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by super-glue View Post
                        Hello

Do you think that it's possile to convert a mini and change the weapons for the contest ?

Best regards

yep thats fine, conversions are no problem as long as it remains inherently Hasslefree.

Oh and welcome to the forum (though you have been lurking a while it seems!)
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

My second entry is getting there...
                          IMAG2520_zpsabb646f1.jpg
                          IMAG2519_zpse730ed21.jpg

Comment

ooh he's looking nice mate
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

That's great! Lots to love there!
                              "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
                              -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Scotts a sucker for a muscly man with a big weapon
                                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                                X