Hasslefree Miniatures Contest 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's horrible luck then :(
    Had you spent long on her or is it easy enough to catch up? I haven't actually even decided what mini I'm going to enter yet >.<

Comment

Not a massive amount of time, maybe an hour tops as I've been doing bits while working on other stuff. I'll probably get her cleaned up at the weekend and start again next week.
      The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

There's your silver lining at least

Comment

Dude that stinks! I have fits when one falls over, let alone off the table! Good luck with the repairs. I just took my Hasslefrees out of the mailbox. They're not even opened yet. I've got a couple more projects to finish, then it'll be Hasslefrees time!
          Only melted gold is minted.

sigpic -> My tiny blog about all things miniature!

Comment

hmm, I found one AoW mini for their contest, HF though... nothing at home...
            I shall not be spending money on minis this year.. I shall not...
            Nameless Painter on FB (new)
            Chest of Colors Site and Painting Studio

Comment

I just started my entry today. I have a commission coming in plus a mini exchange to do so I'm trying to get her finished up early.
              Still Life Miniatures

Comment

Im in. my hasslefree fig arrived in the mail the other day

Comment

Time to give the scale 75 metals a workout at last. A nice long deadline too.

Comment

First HF entry almost done, second one has to be stripped and started all over again...
                    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

I'm trying something different for this comp. Need to find a relevant bit of artwork though, if anyone knows of some decent WFB Chaos black and white artwork (of generic castles or battles or whatnot) can you PM me please? :)

Comment

Mini done, just photos to grab and post now.

edit: done and in the gallery. Dare I say one of my better paint jobs (photos are not great though)
                        Last edited by waghorn41; 18-10-2014, 02:56 pm.
                        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

What's this madness, Vegascat close to finishing up a miniature for a Wamp comp?!?

image_zps0b3d291f.jpg

Needs work and touch ups, but its coming along nicely. I'm actually pretty pleased with what I've done so far.
                          Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

Originally posted by vegascat View Post
                            What's this madness, Vegascat close to finishing up a miniature for a Wamp comp?!?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39236[/ATTACH]

Needs work and touch ups, but its coming along nicely. I'm actually pretty pleased with what I've done so far.
                            Oh my. Well done.

Mine is just about finished but no idea on the base.
                            Still Life Miniatures

Comment

why not post up a pic Jen if you want some ideas?
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer Tallman View Post
                                Oh my. Well done.

Mine is just about finished but no idea on the base.
                                Thanks! I have an idea on how I want to base mine, but we'll see if I can pull it off. What model are you painting?
                                Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

Working...
                                X