Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normski
    replied
    lol its Wyrd wide joke!! but always gets a giggle or a groan!!

Leave a comment:

• trevis_11
    replied
    Originally posted by Normski View Post
    OH Dear!! someone call the Mods!! Trevis has put his Willy in the comp!!! ( sorry someone had to say it!! lol)
    thank you to remember it also here
    Advertising are always welcome:lol:

Leave a comment:

• Kretcher
    replied
    Originally posted by Undave View Post
    The poll thread has been stashed away somewhere safe until DL has time to sort it out. Hopefully that won't be long but with his ongoing house repairs it may take a few more days than normal.
    Following Demonn advice I should go over to DL and help him with his House then :) Just that I donīt think that I am living anywhere close, so I guess the second chooice is to bribe someone else that lives closer to him...

Ok then I know, thanks for information.

/Kretcher

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    I ate it.

The poll thread has been stashed away somewhere safe until DL has time to sort it out. Hopefully that won't be long but with his ongoing house repairs it may take a few more days than normal.

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    well, it usually takes some time.

but feel free to bribe the mods to do it faster..

Leave a comment:

• Kretcher
    replied
    One more of these ignorant questions, how long time usually for anoucments of poll results? I have not been into one of these before and unsure how it is handled here usually.

In any case it have been a blast to participate and feel really inspired to participate in a comp again. Will go for the Haselfree one since it is far enough in the future for me to be able to finish something.

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    the mods usually remove the voting thread once the poll runs out. then they make the official announcement of the winners and they show the results of the poll..

it's all normal so far

Leave a comment:

• Kretcher
    replied
    Anyone knows what happened to the voating thread? I guess it is a stupid question and properbly it is just down due too that no more votes are allowed or?

/Kretcher

Leave a comment:

• Normski
    replied
    OH Dear!! someone call the Mods!! Trevis has put his Willy in the comp!!! ( sorry someone had to say it!! lol)

Leave a comment:

• Kretcher
    replied
    This turned out to be a nice competition with high quality, I really like this format. Will try to join some of the other competitions that are arrenged here also.

As some peoplle have said it will be hard to judge and choose with all the great submissions.

/Kretcher

Leave a comment:

• trevis_11
    replied
    HOHOHOHOHO!!!
    a lot of interesting stuff!!!!
    it will be hard choose :D

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    yup, she is on a servo motor. that's why she's out of focus in the first couple of shots. then on the last shot with the display base I stopped the servo so she can be photographed...

Leave a comment:

• Solun Decius
    replied
    Originally posted by Normski View Post
    This is going to be a very tough decision to make!!
    Indeed!

And that huge diorama is some crazy stuff Demonn! Is the figure on the rooftop on a spinner?

Ps. Whoa! Last minute figure spam GreyHorde
    Good stuff, and lots of it!
    Last edited by Solun Decius; 08-04-2013, 11:05 am.

Leave a comment:

• Normski
    replied
    @ Solun- wow thanks cool comments!! The OSL is good on yours, Ive yet to venture into it so will try it soon!! good luck in the comp!!

@ Demonn- Thanks very much mate your words are very encouraging!! Knowing you and your talents its high praise indeed!! I hope you do well in the comp too my friend!!

This is going to be a very tough decision to make!! :headbutt:

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    both your entries are great, guys. the NMM is great on Normskis as is your OSL.

also, other entries are great too... so it'll be tough deciding who to vote for...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X