Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mantic Games Listed Kings of War Twilight Kin for Advanced Order

Mantic Games Listed Kings of War Twilight Kin for Advanced Order

Mantic Games has listed Kings of War Twilight Kin for advanced order and will be released on February 23rd. Time for some Dark Elves to join the fight!

TWILIGHT KIN MEGA ARMY (61 MINIATURES) 99.99
    TWILIGHT KIN ASSASSIN (BLISTER FIGURE) 6.49
    TWILIGHT KIN SPEARMEN TROOP (10 FIGURES) 17.99
    TWILIGHT KIN CROSSBOWMEN (10 FIGURES) 17.99
    TWILIGHT KIN SHADOWS (10 FIGURES) 17.99
    TWILIGHT KIN BOLT THROWER 14.99

Pics below

twilight Kin army deal.jpgTwilight-Kin-Spearmen-394x249.jpgTwilight-Kin-Crossbow-394x204.jpgTwilight-Kin-Scouts-394x215.jpgTwilight-Kin-Bolthrower-394x324.jpg
    Awards:
    Posting AwardTop DogSociable AwardMost ReputableFrequent Poster

Massive fan of anything Mantic- in fatc I'm part of the Mantic Pathfinder team!- but I must confess to being more excited about the upcoming Goblins!! The concepts are amazing and refreshing!

Pete mcF

those do look good. never seen any mantic figures in the flesh though. they good? i was thinking about getting some skeletons.

Not keen, but at least they look as though they'll fit nicely with the existing elves

Quote Originally Posted by mimozine View Post
    they good?
    Hit & miss personally - the undead are the pick of bunch for me though (the ghouls are fab)

I agree with Vern as usual. I really don't like the elves, the dwarves are ok, the undead are generally pretty cool, especially the ghouls and zombies, and I'm going to fly in the face of public opinion and say I like the chaos dwarves too.

these dark elves seem a bit pricey compared to the other sets ten figures for 17.99 or 16 for 20 from GW. For once GW seems the cheaper option.
    Are the goblins out? it seems odd that you can buy a set but no pictures of the items, just concept sketches, doesn't say pre order either.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No man should outlive his imaginary wizard.

Blog Entries
    Nope, not for me.
    Awards:
    Wamp Monthly Champion
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Blog Entries
    not seen any mantic stuff I like and the dwarves just make me laugh.
    moturam3.jpg
    Exiles Painting Blog
    Yesterday is gone
    Let tomorrow take care of its self
    Today is for Wargaming and having fun.....

The original elves are a bit underfed, but I've enjoyed painting them. Wasn't impressed at all with their metal figures. I bought a cavalry troop and doubt that I'll ever bother finishing them. I still have about 50ish undead to assemble, and none of the undead painted yet.

KoW is my first endeavour in massed troops. I'll balance my 2 armies points-wise so they're playable against each other. But I believe I'll stick to skirmish games in the future, and no more plastic cause it just has a "toy" feel to it
    http://frogimus.deviantart.com/

Current WIPs: 134 Undead (Mantic) + 46 Elves (Mantic) **the last plastic minis I plan to ever do**
    Next WIP: Infinity Bakunin

granted these may seem expensive at the moment- but previous experience tells me that they'll keep these at this price, turn the kits from hybrid to plastic resin, and stick double the amount in (like they did with the Wraiths and Revenant Cavalry) making it much more cost effective.

The goblins are on pre-order for 10 Spearmen (or should that be Speargoblins?) and you can already get the Mawbeast and handler (my son got one as part of his Orc Army deal ;) )

Just some quick news posted by Mantic on Facebook:

February Fortnight continues with new Forge Fathers up for pre-order ahead of next week's goblin and twilight kin extravaganza. Of course, more Forge Fathers may well appear on Monday as well!
    Awards:
    Posting AwardTop DogSociable AwardMost ReputableFrequent Poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast