Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want a free camera!

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NeatPete View Post
    Ever consider getting a job mate? I'm not sure what exatcly your situation is but a job may provide you some financial freedom. (I mean this in the nicest way, I hate to see my friends always strapped for cash)
    I have a job mate ( sort of) Normally the wife works and I am the house husband. While the wife is on maternity I am painting to top up the bills. We looked into me working too but it would actually cost us more in childcare than I would make! We don't get any state benefits like half the country seems to so money is tight!

The problem we had i me been the stay at home parent, normally if its the female then she's off work anyway so the fella continues earning. But as we are the other way around it means she has to take time of work to nurse the baby so we lose her income.

Flockwit

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Just grow some manboobs and take over
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Undave View Post
    Just grow some manboobs and take over
    Already underway

I like to French Kiss Racoons

Wamp Apostle
    Moobs ftw!

Wouldn't go for a DSLR for mini photos, IMO a canon powershot takes excellent photos.

Destroyer of Ladders Super Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Best of my Vegas luck to you DL~! Hopefully someone here will have something for you.
    Round about the paint pot go. On the palette throw
    royal blue and blood red. Thirty-seven Days of Dread;
    Double, double toil and trouble; 
Fire burn, and paint pot bubble.
    - Wyrd 2011 Rotten Harvest Painting contest

Wait a minute my good man, what's this I see on the webcam? Vegascat sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering. What's that you're trying to say? "I've been wagged" Really, well you loook ok to me. Poor demented soul, Wamp has finally taken its toll on his sanity. - Waghorn41

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

It's a common mistake (and I mean this in a nice way) to think that a dlsr takes better pictures than a compact. Some of the compacts are fine and will give excellent results. You can get some brilliant results with a sub 100 camera. That's still a lot of money, but a heck of a lot less than a dslr. I would be wary of trading up. It's not what you got, it's what you do with it that counts!

Enlightened Wamp warhammergrimace's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A simple good quality digital camera is what you need, or if you waht the additional power then go for one of the compact system cameras. like the Pen. I'll have a look at some of my junk, erm I mean quality gear that I'm getting rid off and see if there is anything worth while...
    Last edited by warhammergrimace; 19-01-2012 at 02:17 PM.
    Awards:
    Blog Award
    http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
    http://irregular-magazine.com
    http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
    http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Update time.

First trade has taken place.
    Sparks has offered up a Games Workshop Bugmans Dwarf, only available from Bugman's Bar at Warhammer World in Nottingham.
    He swapped it for a free Wamp Mini Site.

If anyone is interested in making a trade for this little fella drop me a PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12