Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Bobby Jackson Miniatures

Bobby Jackson Miniatures

A new(ish) venture by Bobby Jackson (I know he's done loads for Reaper), to be marketed by Cmon

http://www.coolminiornot.com/article...son-miniatures!

Fairy Hunter

Gate Keeper (this has been out awhile, yes?)

Necromancer

Ah, I thought from numerous threads now we aren't supporting CMON? But I did buy the Fairy Hunter the day it was listed.
    The other 2 figs have been on their site for a long while now in the Limited Editions section. BJackson Miniatures doesn't have a site that I know, that's why I didn't post up the pics from CMON. Jackson also does the Thugz range too.
    Last edited by LOBO; 20-12-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    Awards:
    Posting AwardTop DogSociable AwardMost ReputableFrequent Poster

Have quite a lot of time for Mr Jackson - I like a lot of his work. Fairy Hunter is great. Next one down is a bit too over-worked for my tastes (and the 'hair' looks more like some weird tentacle thing sprouting from her bonce),The Necromancer's pretty nice too - wouldn't mind having a go at painting that one :) . Nice work though - talented soul.

Hasn't that gate keeper been released as a CMoN special before???
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    I kind of like the gatekeeper but she looks like she has crystalline boobs. Necromancer cold be good but the angle isnt the best

Thats the most cheerful necromancer I've ever seen, nothing like job satisfaction.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No man should outlive his imaginary wizard.

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    I like some of his Reaper minis but apart from the Fairy Hunter I reckon they're too busy. Hope these do well for him tho, talented guy.

Like the fairy hunter and the Necromancer but not too keen on the gatekeeper, however the painting on all three is very nice.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.