Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PB's Hasslefree Best of Bristish

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    That's looking great, good choice of colours.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

I love the metallics on Ferrus. Good stuff.

\aR/

Super Wamp
    Since I'm continuing along the HF theme at the moment I should keep this tread going.

Here's the latest, Madge. At the moment she's looking rough and looking at the snaps I need to go back and smooth her face out a great deal. I'm going for the ruddy look for her. Her head scarf is very dark purple at the moment rather than black (as it's come out in the photo).

Super Wamp
    So, I've been quietly working away on Madge with some improvements. Any feedback would be welcome whilst she's still at this stage.

Cheers - John

I didn't know the Hasslefree minis were so nice, or is it just your very good paintjob. I like the contrast and the palette, can't find any bad sides.

Enlightened Wamp
    Quote Originally Posted by DariusZero View Post
    I didn't know the Hasslefree minis were so nice, or is it just your very good paintjob. I like the contrast and the palette, can't find any bad sides.
    John's PJ is good, but HF's minis are a real eye opener, especially to those fed on a junk food diet of GW's latest re-hash.
    Kev White's sculpting is refined but uncomplicated, choosing to concentrate on good proportions, humour, dynamics and real life references, rather than hide poor sculpting and anatomy issues under skullzzzzz and gubbinzzzz....
    CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigalGamer View Post
    You people scare me

Super Wamp
    I would refincorce Scott's comments, these minis are lovely to paint. I've learnt more from these than painting loads of stuff with gubbinzzzz. Every painter should try at least one as they give you space to think about what's important on a mini.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234