Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegascat vs Waghorn41 - Animal

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Mine's done. Look and weep - and cringe, and shudder and...

You were warned vegascat

Amy: The SAME ! Are you calling me a Muppet, Doctor? What is it now my hair?
    Dr: No Pond, not same, similar. He's a drummer and you, well you're always banging on about something.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waghorn41; 01-01-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Tick Tock Tick Tock - not that I'm clock watching or anything vegascat

Come on then, where's this wierd shark entry?

Smack talk?
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Destroyer of Ladders Enlightened Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gods alive Wag~! I love your entry~! Animal indeed! I hate to say and do this, but Christmas, my daughter's birthday, and New Years all caught up with me and left me with almost no painting time. However, I should be able to finish by the end of the week, if you'll give me that time kind sir.
    Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    More time? More time !!!!

Of course you can, looking forward to your more logical themed entry.

Wait a minute my good man, what's this I see on the webcam? vegascat is sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering. What's that you're trying to say? "I've been wagged" Really, well you loook ok to me. Poor demented soul, Wamp has finally taken its toll on his sanity.

Blog Entries
    Sir,
    Yes, I have officially been Wagged (and now proudly display such in my sig line). Thank you for the extension! "Vegascat is sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering." Yes, after all of that, that's how I felt.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, bitten off more than you can chew with your wereshark? hoping to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat? struggling to fin-ish on time? no time to be basking! is the mini yours or did you borrow it - from a loan shark?

I could go on, but I won't. By the way will you let Spectral Dragon have your straightjacket when you've finished with it.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I'm trying to flesh him out, coat him well, brush some life into him so he doesn't turn fishy.

No, I need my jacket, it makes me feel safe....
    PaintJacket.jpg
    Last edited by vegascat; 05-01-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    what's this? trying to scale up the puns, something to get your teeth into, bet you're having a whale of a time, oh well this thread does provide a ray of sunshine even if it has gone to the dog(fish)s, go on lap it up like a cat(fish), be singing a different tuna when the scores come in

Blog Entries
    I sea you're fishing for an angle, trying to lure me into flipping and changing my mind, casting your net to sea what happens! Nah, I might be dragonfish when it comes to finishing this challenge on time, but i won't turn yellowtail and swim away. Kelp it up all you want, I think your floundering on rocky shores.

Blog Entries
    Wag - Sorry, just about done. Just need a couple highlights and then some pictures! I'm hoping to have pics up tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Thank you for your continued puny patience!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast