Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Brother Goriel

Brother Goriel

Well, here's the Brother Goriel that I've painted to match the rest of my Squad Lorenzo. I'm not sure that I have a whole lot else to say about him, but I'll answer any questions anyone has.

Also, I've posted him up to CMON for anyone who cares to vote.

Destroyer of Ladders Super Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very cool! I really love (aside from finecast) GW's minis over the last few years and you've certainly done these justice! Any chance of getting some pics of the other sides of 'im?
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Round about the paint pot go. On the palette throw
    royal blue and blood red. Thirty-seven Days of Dread;
    Double, double toil and trouble; 
Fire burn, and paint pot bubble.
    - Wyrd 2011 Rotten Harvest Painting contest

Wait a minute my good man, what's this I see on the webcam? Vegascat sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering. What's that you're trying to say? "I've been wagged" Really, well you loook ok to me. Poor demented soul, Wamp has finally taken its toll on his sanity. - Waghorn41

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Um... I don't have other angles on these, but I could check with my wife...

I agree, GW has really stepped up their game in recent times. I don't really understand what they're doing with their finecast minis, though. Much smaller companies have been able to produce better resin minis without anywhere near as much trouble as GW's.