Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Sword Thief of Hearts

Dark Sword Thief of Hearts

You can find WIP shots in my blog.

This mini is up for auction on eBay to benefit a local charity (ends
    Feb 26, 201217:14:13 PST)

Last edited by MamaGeek; 17-02-2012 at 03:18 AM. Reason: better photos, added eBay auction link
    MamaGeekMinis.com
    "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." -St. Francis

I like to French Kiss Racoons

Wamp Apostle
    Great work Mama! the purples are grand and the base is pretty cool as well. Glad the mini found a good home and you sure did much more with her than I ever would have. Grats on a steller piece!

Lovely job. I wonder where a winged lady of fashion would go to buy cloaks that fit?
    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
    Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Beautifully done, love the colours and the skin is fantastic.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Super Wamp
    Really wonderful MamaGeek!
    The colour nuances in the cloak look very good, it gives it a magical feel. The base looks very good as well. I can't make out the details easily, because the pictures are a bit small. But from what I can tell it looks really good :)

Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    A wonderful piece, Joy! I look forward to seeing it at the next NCMSS show.

Thanks, everyone!

@Shades, I don't know if it will make it to the show. I'm thinking of auctioning it for charity.

@MaGie, that's why I posted the closeup. Here's a bigger shot of the whole thing:

Last edited by MamaGeek; 26-11-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    MamaGeekMinis.com
    "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." -St. Francis

Excellent base addition to the miniature. My ONLY critique is that where the wood plinth and terrain meet up there appears to be a section of the rough wood cut. Other than that GREAT Figure and presentation!
    If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be research.
    A. Einstein

The speed of light was supposed to be an absolute limit, like the age of consent, not a guideline, like the drinking age.
    A. Petri

Miniature Defacement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast