Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Death: The Results

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries

Kingdom Death: The Results

Well at long last the results are finally in! We've had plenty of ruptions here at WAMP Towers because the result is so close. So after several recounts and much machinations we can now reveal the winner and the recipient of a copy of EVERY miniature Kingdom death release between November 1st 2011 and November 1st 2012. That's EVERY new release for 1 YEAR!!

So without further ado, this years Kingdom Death winner is,
    Iacton
    with his rendition of the Twilight Knight Pinup

We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Scott for his superb miniature and deserved success and everyone else who also entered. Also a big thank you goes out to Kingdom Death for sponsoring this contest.

I like to French Kiss Racoons

Wamp Apostle
    Grats man!!!!

Enlightened Wamp
    OMFGWTFBBQ!!?!?!?!!?!?!!!

I REALLY really didn't think that I'd win this one at all, and the guys that I voted for I felt were so good too.

I also think that it's time that I took a bit of a break from the Wamp contests. 2011 has been such a massive success story for me, and my toy bin runneth over. So, I think that I would very much enjoy seeing some of you guys picking up the wins (I'm not arrogant enough to believe that I would win future contests, but I also don't want people to in any way feel discouraged by me entering a piece, because that is not what the ethos of Wamp is all about). I still plan to paint my minis while following the Wamp contest schedule, because it keeps me enthused, and varies what I actually paint, but I also have some 'big' ideas for vignettes and such that I haven't got on with due to being side tracked by the potential of winning shiny new toys!

So, in summary, thanks so much to all of you who voted for my piece, thanks also to the guys and girls who keep pushing me forward with the quality of the models and paint jobs that they are putting out there, because it keeps on inspiring me and gives me such satisfaction to be involved in the hobby and this forum.

Please all keep on with the great work, and I shall keep on showing you all what I'm up to too.

Cheers,

Scott
    CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigalGamer View Post
    You people scare me

Congratulations, Iacton!!!
    MamaGeekMinis.com
    "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." -St. Francis

Congrats Iacton!
    Awards:
    Posting AwardTop DogSociable AwardMost ReputableFrequent Poster

Congratulations! It is a beautiful piece

Congratulation Iacton, well deserved win. you got one of my votes :)

thanks to all involved in this contest, you made me paint my KD mini at last :)

@Shane - will you reveal the complete voting? I'm so curious to see how many votes got my other favourite entries (including my own ;) )

Well done Iacton, well deserved fella. As if the sublime paintjob wasn't enough, sleeping with all the voters must've been some feat in itself.
    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
    Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Destroyer of Ladders Super Wamp vegascat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Scott, Awsome job and a hearty congrats on the well deserved win! I was impressed with all the entries and it definately makes me more motivated to paint more and not be afriad to enter contests myself (hence my taking on more than one ladder challenge at once).
    Round about the paint pot go. On the palette throw
    royal blue and blood red. Thirty-seven Days of Dread;
    Double, double toil and trouble; 
Fire burn, and paint pot bubble.
    - Wyrd 2011 Rotten Harvest Painting contest

Wait a minute my good man, what's this I see on the webcam? Vegascat sat huddled in a corner in a straightjacket gibbering. What's that you're trying to say? "I've been wagged" Really, well you loook ok to me. Poor demented soul, Wamp has finally taken its toll on his sanity. - Waghorn41

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast