Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: DUZI 2011 event report

DUZI 2011 event report

Last weekend DUZI was held in Wesel, Germany.

For me the event went great, winning gold in the single sf/fantasy "rising master" category with my Han Solo.

You can read about my impressions on the event here: http://corvusminiatures.blogspot.com...-coverage.html

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    congrats mate - always nice to see wampers getting success.

Congratulations Corvus. Sounds like a good show and some nice looking pieces on display.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Really nice pics, looks a great even to attend. Congrats on the gold, its a lovely Solo. Some great looking models too, hope it is well supported next year. Sometimes the small shows are a really big amount of fun disproportionate to their size, in my view.