Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Chris Claytons Seminar Slides

Chris Claytons Seminar Slides

I had permission to put Chris's FigureWorld Seminar Slides up after FW and forgot, I was reminded at Euro so here they are, up on the Figure World website.

Thanks to Chris for letting us do this

Many thanks for posting these Robin and thanks to Chris for giving permission, great to see shots of the different stages in the sculpting process.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Somewhere on earth
    Thanks Robin,

I missed his seminars but just looking at these makes the masterclass next month something to really look forward to
    Calendar Award
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Banned Wamp Guru
    South Cheshire
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Robin & Chris, I wish I could have gone to a seminar but this is next best think.

Thanks Robin, good of you and Chris to share them around. Nice.