Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Chris Claytons Seminar Slides

Chris Claytons Seminar Slides

All

I had permission to put Chris's FigureWorld Seminar Slides up after FW and forgot, I was reminded at Euro so here they are, up on the Figure World website.

Thanks to Chris for letting us do this

Robin

http://www.tbfigureworld.co.uk/

Many thanks for posting these Robin and thanks to Chris for giving permission, great to see shots of the different stages in the sculpting process.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Thanks Robin,

I missed his seminars but just looking at these makes the masterclass next month something to really look forward to
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Robin & Chris, I wish I could have gone to a seminar but this is next best think.

Thanks Robin, good of you and Chris to share them around. Nice.