Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Review Writing Questions

Wamp Member

Review Writing Questions

Hi

I have just purchased some products, Etched brass plants, Laser Cut Paper plants, Forest in a pot, Polak grass mat and MiniNatur foliage, for use on a jungle display I am working on.
    All of these products are new to me in terms of using them, some I had never heard of, some I have been too scared to try. All of them share one thing, they are all in a different scale to our miniatures and other than a few pictures with other scale items and a brief description there is very little to go on when deciding if its any good for use with our miniatures.

So I thought I would do some reviews on these products as they arrive so others will have more info to go on and take some of the lucky dip factor out of the equation.

Do I need any special permission to do a review?
    Where do I or is it prefered that I upload the pictures to?
    Some people have one of those days, I have one of those lives.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    nope anyone can do a review of anything as a member review. They don't receive an award like an official review but are still handy to have. Write as an article andI'll publish it in the write category. If you want to use the Wamp review scoring system thats fine but you don't have to - do it however you like.
    It is best if different products are reviewed separately though

Wamp Member
    I planned on a seperate review for each product or group of products.

I havent even looked into how I go about uploading these to the site, I saw the write article button on the review page and take it that is what you mean by write as an article. I started doing the brass review in Word so I can cut and paste when its done, will this work?

edit --

Disregard that, I see how it works now.

Are the file sizes for attachments right?
    Last edited by Coneman; 13-08-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    Some people have one of those days, I have one of those lives.