Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Super Dungeon Explore - Candy and Cola

Super Dungeon Explore - Candy and Cola

Soda Pop Miniatures have announced a limited edition version of their mascots, Candy and Cola, will be made available for the release of Super Dungeon Explore. From the announcement on their Facebook page:

"Anyone visiting us at Gencon? We will be taking over part of the CoolMiniorNot booth just like last year! Stop on by, and pick up this limited run Candy & Cola (Chibi sized!), complete with game card for use in your games of Super Dungeon Explore! Don't worry, we don't like to be super exclusive, we will be making this special release miniature available to celebrate the launch of Super Dungeon Explore sometime after Gencon!"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

SDE - Candy and Cola.jpg
    Last edited by thetang22; 22-07-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    Awards:
    Highly Rated

Enlightened Wamp
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if they'll do up all the relic knights for SDE. :)
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743

I was thinking they might do Sebastian Cross, considering his chibi artwork on the main page of their website.

WOW!, that is one hell of a trainwreck of a sculpt...looks like a 5 year old beauty pageant girl got dressed up as a dungeon explorer for the swimsuit competition...don't get me wrong, i love the original sculpt, and Cola looks cool with his Yoda cloak on, but the Chibi pic is way cooler than the sculpt...that outfit is way more dominatrix than dungeon explorer...gonna have to pass on this one...cheers jah