Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Hand Cannon Tutorials

Hand Cannon Tutorials

Hey folks!

I'm new to these forums, but a really, really...really long time painter.
    I have a bunch of tutorials posted Here on the Hand Cannon site, and once I'm through painting my competition entries, I'll be once again posting every week or so.

I take requests! if there's anything you'd like to see covered, just let me know, and I'll try and get a tutorial up on the site.

Some of my most popular tutorials:

Thematic Basing
    Painting Hair
    Female Make-up
    Additives and Their Uses
    Painting with Metallics
    Two-Brush Blending

Banned Wamp Guru
    South Cheshire
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to WAMP, you have done some very cool tutorials, thanks for posting.

Hi Ghool, welcome to WAMP. Nice tutorials on your site, thanks for posting the links.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Cardiff. South Wales
    Blog Entries
    Hi Ghool welcome to the forum . tutorials thank you for the links .
    " Griffins could never get though doors because of their own ego"

"I like to ask questions, to keep learning, however people with big egos might not want to look unsure " - Heston Blumenthal

Welcome to WaMP, Ghool! I've been enjoying these over at Reaper--these will be very useful to the WaMPers! Thanks!

Welcome to the WAMP!
    Nice site and tutorials you have there.

Burton on Trent
    Blog Entries
    Hi Ghool welcome nice tuts
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. D. Adams.

'Taxation is just a sophisticated way of demanding money with menaces.' Vetinari

Nice site and tutorials you have there, thanks for sharing.