Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T-Rex dentistry riddle - Solved!

T-Rex dentistry riddle - Solved!

Yoinked from the OT section on Dakka as I thought that you guys might enjoy this one...

T. Rex ate Coconuts says Creation Museum
    By Chris V. Thangham.

Creation Museum says T-Rex used to eat coconuts and used to live at the same time as Adam and Eve.
    A Creation Museum was built in Petersburg, Kentucky at a cost of $25 Million dollars. It has a 20ft waterfall and in its base children can play amongst the dinosaurs. It also shows a number of ancient people overshadowed by a giant T-Rex, Adam and Eve swimming in a river with the giant reptiles and creatures, and even a scale model of Noah’s Ark.
    In this Noah’s Ark, it shows Noah taking baby dinosaurs not the giant ones, to solve the problem by fitting them into this ship. Also, it shows how dinosaurs are friendly with other animals such as giraffes, penguins, hippos and bears.
    There is a museum guide tells visitors that before Adam and Eve were expelled from paradise, all the dinosaurs were peaceful plant-eaters. The guide says that in Genesis 1:30 God gives “green herb” to every creature to eat and so there are no predators. But when a museum visitor asked why “T-Rex has six inch long serrated teeth”, the guide tells them that dinosaurs use it to open the tough outer layer of the coconuts. The dinosaurs started eating flesh only after Adam and Eve sinned and was cast out of paradise.
    Sarda Sahney of Scientific Blogging gives a final opinion: I think the people who built this museum are smoking a bit too much ‘green herb’.
    Why would they spend $25 million dollars to create a museum that is going to be a laughing stock? There are no records available that man and dinosaurs coexisted together. They could have used this money to educate themselves and others.
    Do you believe in this Creation museum’s explanation of Dinosaurs eating coconuts?

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz1ELQ78Bd1

it's certainly an interesting angle.

have "they" started burning witches yet?

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    I used to work with a guy who belived in this rubbish and when we had to design a childrens book that had a time travelling hero that sped around space and time solving mysteries and delivering bits of history to kids he had a right hissyfit when we had to do a dinosaurs story. A fully grown man stamping his feet cos he didn't belive what the author had written. LMAO!

Blog Entries
    Ah, it all makes sense now

Yeah thats what I thought too. I'm mean now they've solved that riddle everything is much clearer regarding creationism now.... heheh

My god (lol), physics actually supports the idea depending on what metaphyisical level you take your beliefs in said god to, but these lot just cant leave the party quietly can they? Brilliant!

Enlightened Wamp
    I lolled, then dropped and rolled...

Every one knows that all the dinosaurs were a failed experiment that god did on the moon half a day before he created adam n eve, and they all fell off and landed on the earth already dead! That's why they turned into oil and coal and generally went black, cos they burnt up or melted on re-entry!

Duh!
    CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigalGamer View Post
    You people scare me

I like to French Kiss Racoons

Wamp Apostle
    Sounds about right to me... It's all Eve's fault!

I'm a Christian, and even I say it sounds more than a bit bonkers.

The true mechanics of Creation (this is a noun encompassing everything that exists) aren't explained in enough detail to get any understanding of how exactly it ws made. Besides, I think it was touched on so briefly for God to set the stage for the narritive of the Bible, kind of like how the opening paragraph in a play describes the scene, but doesn't go into how the scenery was built.

I believe everything was created, but I'm not going to pretend to have any idea how God did it. I believe he could have made everything in 6 literal days, or it could be allegory to describe the process he used. As my pastor would say, there are certain key things in theology we have to agree on, but when we get to heaven we'll find that we were right about some things and wrong about others, dinosaurs included.
    http://www.stonetowerminiatures.com/.../ST_banner.gif

This Writer's Journey

If wishes were fished we'd all cast nets. - Gurney Halleck

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cregan Tur View Post
    I'm a Christian, and even I say it sounds more than a bit bonkers.

The true mechanics of Creation (this is a noun encompassing everything that exists) aren't explained in enough detail to get any understanding of how exactly it ws made. Besides, I think it was touched on so briefly for God to set the stage for the narritive of the Bible, kind of like how the opening paragraph in a play describes the scene, but doesn't go into how the scenery was built.

I believe everything was created, but I'm not going to pretend to have any idea how God did it. I believe he could have made everything in 6 literal days, or it could be allegory to describe the process he used. As my pastor would say, there are certain key things in theology we have to agree on, but when we get to heaven we'll find that we were right about some things and wrong about others, dinosaurs included.
    I have total respect for that and the argument that "Things are, because the are." is the whole point of having faith. I feel that when people start making up madcap reasons, like the T-Rex ate coconuts shows a lack of faith.

I work with people who dont believe in evolution and it beggers belief how uneducated people can be. The weird thing is I know more about the bible than them as well and they claim to be christians.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast