Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 3 of 402 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: A little thread of sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by lizcam
    I went to Covent Garden today and on the way I walked up 193 steps on arthritic knees and didn't have to be taken to the hospital. I even managed to walk around for the better part of 5 hours and Roger didn't have to carry me at all. I'll pay for it tomorrow but I'm really proud of myself. Of course I spent WAYYYYYY too much money but oh well. You only live once.

BTW, I really like Roger.
    Uh, are you already in England? I've been away from the forum for too long, it seems.

Covent Garden...So much memories...I went to England 17 years ago. I lived in Bromley for a month and we used to went to London every weekend. I was 16 at that moment, a terrible age in England. You had to pay adult tickets for almost everything including transport but you were not allowed into pubs or things like that (unless you were a girl, of course).

I've got great memories from that month and great frineds too.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    congrats on not smoking springbok - i gave up just before christmas and havent looked back - out on the bike now getting fit aand its great not been out of breath. to help me i saved the money i would have spent on cigs up until i had enough to buy myself the ps3 - something i wanted but couldnt afford otherwise - had a jar in the kitchen and physically put the money in there - a great motivator
    @Liz - glad your holidays going well , we like roger too.(usually!)
    @Donna - not too much detail in the photos i hope!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Did I mention I'm painting figures from the 70's, 80's and 90's - shear heaven.

Just finishing a Ral Partha Djinn

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    so one with big trousers , one with big hair and one with big glow sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    so one with big trousers , one with big hair and one with big glow sticks
    :twisted: watch it BoyToy........those were the decades I was giving witches a trashy name.....and I was a true Flower Child just a hell of a lot cleaner ;) :P

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    hey - i was born in the 70's grew up in the 80's and raved like mad in the 90's! i like em all.

oh yes! Sweet Goddess thank you for younger men ;)
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    and i like older women! grrrrrrrrrr

Calm down you two. This is a family site :)

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I totalled me car the last week! No injuries, the "safest" crash you could imagine. The Insurance company totalled it out, wrote me a check and sold me the wrecked car for $515. I posted the car on craigs list and sold it in 3 nights as is for $1600!! Easiest 11 hundo I've ever made.

Now I either can get a new car (I really don't need one, I ride the bus to work everyday and I live with my g/f who has a car) or maybe save a couple months for a down payment on a house? Not sure what to do yet but I made out pretty well by crashing the darned thing. I do miss my bumping stereo though
    :( It was the car I had in college and we sooped it all up like in fast and furious. Fun as hell to drive but I'm a bit older now and felt a bit lame driving that thing still. So long Integra!!!

Page 3 of 402 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast