Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 399 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Moan Groan B-itch!

Moan Groan B-itch!

:evil:
    We all have those days or situations that bother us...feel free to join this pity party and they say talking about it helps.

me first...Iím cold and my tummy isnít a happy camper, oh and Iím sooooooo tired of my back always aching. :cry:

Effing knees, Effing teeth, Effing money, Effing cats, Effing 8000 miles, effing waiting.

Anything else?

Oh yah. Super Effing Ex. The butthead.

I think that about covers it.
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

now now Liz don't be shy....tell us how you really feel lol
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Blog Entries
    I'm worn out again. :( I was hoping taking a week off work would mean I could rest and go back next week at least at 80%, but I think I'm going to be about 60% which isn't good. But better than I have been.
    I need more energy - and I need it to last ALL day. :(
    "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
    I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    I'm cold, I'm tired, really tired. My back aches more than usual and my sciatica is playing up. I start work in a new department next Monday which means I have to undergo training 9 to 5, and I don't know how long for. As I only work part time because of my condition I am not a happy bunny. I'm too tired to paint or read and I really feel like a beer but it's Thursday and I've got work tommorrow.

Just DON'T tell me to smile and be happy. God told some one to do that because things could be worse; so he followed the advice, smiled and was happy. Guess what. Behold things did get worse.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, wasn't that guy's name work related as well... ;)

I have blisters on my feet and I've pulled a muscle behind my left knee. I'm tired - too tired, and my laptop died on my over a week ago. Having to use other peoples machines :(

Blog Entries
    eugh! Someone else's computer - that's just nasty.

Tell me about it :barf

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Well aside from the whole WHH Vs. FW thing which was a lovely bit of news to wake up to I've had a pretty crappy day all told. I've been playing the same naval battle against a pirate fleet on Empire: Total War four times so far and getting my sorry arse handed to me each time. I sail my seven little ships round and round unleashing broadside after broadside into them and it does absolutely NOTHING! NOT A GODAMN THING!!! I can only conclude that I'm facing a fleet made up of the Black Pearl, the Flying Dutchman and some other crappy little ship which seems to be the only thing I'm allowed to damage. My crews might as well be lobbing over ripe grapefruits at them for all the good it seems to do. And this is with the game on EASY!!! Maybe if I bought some bigger ships I might stand a better chance. If only I could afford to buy them but I can't because my port is being blockaded by F***ING PIRATES!!!!!

I admit that most of the above won't make any sense to most of you and in the grand scheme of things it's pretty trivial but it's fair PISSING ME OFF!!! If things carry on like this there's going to be a big bang and all that's going to be left of me is a pair of smoking boots. :rant
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Page 1 of 399 1231151101 ... LastLast