Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Vapnartak

Blog Entries

Vapnartak

First sunday (6th) in February!

It's at the race course in York and the only one I can make in Feb so looking forward to seeing anyone else who is going. (If I can spot you in what should be a heaving mass of gamers)

http://www.yorkwargames.org/Vapnartak.htm is the site for those interested.

I have managed to get a table at this show.Hope it goes well.It is a great show and last year was the first time that I went to it.Very surprised at the size of it.Loads to see and buy.

Blog Entries
    Tiger if you wear your warpaint I think we will find you . lol

Same day as the MK show so I'll be trotting along to that but it looks like it should be a good show.

Blog Entries
    hehe, the 'warpaint' was from letting the children i used to au pair paint my face :P

I won't have a stall (strictly buying :P) but i'll pop over and say hi for those who are running one...that is if you tell me what/where you'll be ^^

My table will be Four a miniatures.

Just got some new castings today and been sorting them out for the show.

Blog Entries
    Will pop by and say hi :)

Blog Entries

Talking

Fun times ^^
    Lots of nice bargains, crowded and hot. Missed you manic _miner on the map because they'd put you down as 4A miniatures...whereas I was looking under 'f' (d'oh) luckily a little voice going "White tiger!" caught me :P Though strange how I actually react to that name...meep. What wonderful bargains did I garner? Two (abused and one arm missing on each but easily remedied) dreadnaughts -2! Two metal snipers, 4, four old metal terminators (because I don't have enough!) including on inspection a old librarian model with force weapon *.* Originally 10 down to 8 as I bought lots of minis from the guy last fiasco (evidently I have a memorable face) Special terminator foam sheet (for when they're finally finished) 7, some nice longer flying stands 4, a nice heavy base so I stop knocking over said flying thing 3.50, games workshop chaos black spray paint, 5 and my uber-bargain of the day, a piece of wall from the old games workshop chapel scenery thingamajig - 25 pence.

I'm tired!

Sounds like the bring-and-buy was good for you, White Tiger.

I'd like to make it up next year. It's a long way from Cheltenham, but I have so many friends up in York that it'll be worth the journey.

R.