Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Links Directory

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries

Links Directory

I have added a links directory to the forum (link is just below the blogs tab). I have set this up so we can create a better way to utilise all the links in this forum.
    Anyone can add an entry and you can even leave comments on entries too. Each entry will have the companies name, a link to their site and then a description.

Within the directory there will be categories and they can be searched or navigated alphabetically.

I have so far added a miniature company category and a basing one. Let me know of any other categories we should have (or even sub cats)

And feel free to post entries in there (either new ones or from the existing threads we have!

Once all current links are across I will redirect this forum to the new directory.

Any problems let me know.
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Nice idea, added a few too. Couldn't add images..might be nice to be able to display some example work.

Can I also suggest we split manufacturers from suppliers? So Historex agents can be under shops and Pegaso where you can find more on what they sell etc.

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I will add a suppliers section seperate from manufatcurers.

Y'know, I had started doing a list in notepad and intended to do this kind of thing, but I got lazy, so thanks for doing it for me.
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Enlightened Wamp warhammergrimace's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    cool nice one
    Awards:
    Blog Award
    http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
    http://irregular-magazine.com
    http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
    http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    scracth my last reply! looking at this it was getting overly complicated for no reason! The miniatures category will just cover manufacturers and suppliers - there room for details on each entry anyway

Good idea Brett, very useful, many thanks.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Yeah good idea. There is soo many out there that I always forget some.
    http://noddwyr.wordpress.com/

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    It's not letting me add any links. It comes up with a box saying cannot find "moderatentry" or something to that effect.
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."