Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your (WAMP) New Year's Resolution

Resolute
    Wamp Member
    Blog Entries

Your (WAMP) New Year's Resolution

What's your WAMP New Year's resolution?

Mine is to actually paint something. Once I get settled in France, I resolve to get out the paints and set to on the Lizardmen I'm getting for Christmas.
    I'll be lucky to paint a single figure this year or any other. If I do manage it, no one will be more shocked than I.

Banned Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Mine, Finish more of what I start.

Finish the WotC Black Dragon I started a couple of years ago and only have the head mostly done. That has to follow getting back to painting on a more regular basis than just sporadically.
    Awestruck member of the Waghorn Appreciation Society

And keep an eye on WAMP's Classified Ads!

Can I get Christmas out of the way before I have to start on New Years broken vows?
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

next year i will be mainly trying to do the following
    1. to finish my skaven army
    2. enter at least 2 catagories at gd
    3. learn how to do nnm properly
    I dont need luck what i need is valium!

my blog http://ogreninjastudio.blogspot.com/

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    If I said close Wamp would that bugger this thread up?

I have a few 'aims' I have rather than resolutions. First is to get the site sorted , ironing out glitches, finalise the links,etc. Obviously pushing the Wamp2011 event, Wamped and Portal forward. Get some mini's and 'other things' sculpted and cast up.

Painting wise my real aim is trying to win a Demon and painting my best ever mini.

(though with Wamp stuff . a new baby and maybe going back to work the painting aims may get severly hampered!!

Actually finish things that i start painting. I have 5 started projected sitting on me desk and none are finished and there are several other that are ready to start. Its horrible.
    http://noddwyr.wordpress.com/

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Blog Entries
    1. Finish the gladiator in time for WAMPed.
    2. Start taking commissions
    "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
    I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Super Wamp
    My New Year's resolution for the hobby is to improve on my painting, especially when it comes to using colours in shading. And to learn to make nice display bases.

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Well this year it was to break the 6.0 barrier on CMON and I got a mini at 7.0 so apart from trying to repeat the miracle I think my only real resolution is to keep doing it for the sheer unadulterated enjoyment and fun of it. Oh and trying to get the WAS declared null and void - but I don't think that's going to happen.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast