Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Ulrich Puchala miniatures

Ulrich Puchala miniatures

I know WG bought some of these at Euro and the Puchala name has been around in minis for ages. He has a few more new ones up so thought it was a good time for a linky.

German site but has an English button to enable some easy navigation

http://www.puchala-figuren.de/

Some great busts and figures in a variety of scales and periods on the site

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Some fantastic sculpts on that site, my wishlist is groaning under the strain
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Is that a clear plastic glass or is it extremely well painted?
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

I have the Mata Hari 1910 figure (top one) and Konigin - Queen Luise 1810

Both are 1:10 scale resin kits.

Beautiful detail, clean and crisp casts.

Shame Forgeworld can't do the same when they say they cast to oder and then send you crap with mold slip and charge you more than anybody else producing resin figures.
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Quote Originally Posted by Undave View Post
    Is that a clear plastic glass or is it extremely well painted?
    I believe its a clear cast as the other photo of it also has one.

Agree with WG too..the standard of casting from this and other firms is much higher than FW's.