Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058

Thread: Issue New Challenges Here

Wyrd bi ful ard

Wamp Guru
    hey, that was before VC destroyed the ladder! it don't count!
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Anyone up for a face-off? I have to see how rusty I am after all this time :P
    The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
    Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
    My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
    Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Dragon View Post
    Anyone up for a face-off? I have to see how rusty I am after all this time :P
    What mini/theme/genre did you have in mind? I may have something to suit and I need some practice for Iron Painter.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Quote Originally Posted by waghorn41 View Post
    What mini/theme/genre did you have in mind? I may have something to suit and I need some practice for Iron Painter.
    Possibly just "Finish a mini you started a long while ago?"
    The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .

6. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! vegascat

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    That would work for me - I've got one sitting on the bench gathering dust
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

8. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Spectral Dragon,vegascat
    Should we aim for the end of april then?

Wamp Guru
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Dragon View Post
    Should we aim for the end of april then?
    Go for it, set up the challenge