Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Hi from Chicago

Hi from Chicago

Quick background: chipped in with a buddy to get the WarZone 2ed box set back when I was 15 after we'd played the heck out of Axis and Allies. Moved on to Heavy Gear and painted tiny, giant robots for many, many years. (I even did some book layout work for DP9 for a little bit. That was fun.) Then I stopped painting for a LONG time until I saw some Relic Knights minis at Gencon and got inspired to pick up the brush again. Eventually, I figured out that I really enjoyed the painting part of the hobby far more than the games the miniatures were for and started buying minis to paint just because they looked cool. Been a fan of Bombshell Minis since I met them at Adepticon and have painted a small pile of their stuff.
    I'm a slow painter and will readily admit that I'm not terribly good. That being said, I do it because I enjoy the process so regardless of what anyone else thinks, I'm having fun.
    Glad to be here and looking forward to posting some work for your enjoyment!
    Thanks,

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Demonn
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    welcome along, your story is a familiar one for many of us here!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate