Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Try again

Try again

I tried sending you a PM from here but I don't think it went....?

What happened to this forum? Where is everyone?

This used to be my go-to place for peace and talk but then I had a bit of a breakdown (so they said) because of PTSD (so they said) and turned to alcohol and prescription meds (not a good mix) and people were giving me crap online behind the scenes and it all went a bit wobbly. I tried joining again as someone else, just to hide behind a new avatar and attempt a new start, but that went down like a lead fart... 😕. Too much sex and drugs and alcohol (minus the sex... 😂) put me in a REALLY crap place but I'm here now...and yet no one else is. What happened? I actually lived in a bubble thinking the last few years had also been in a bubble but obviously not...

So, is there any life here. Or is it all on FB (which I don't use) or Instagram? Please don't say it's Twitter because, for some reason, I am banned despite never having posted anything...

Anyway, I hope you and yours are keeping well during this period of stupidity...
    WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I FELL FROM GRACE? FROZEN HEART, AN EMPTY SPACE...

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    Hey bud, welcome back!! Good to see you still kicking. Yeah theres still some life here though forums world over are much quiter these days thanks to social media.
    There will be an overhaul of this place at some point to help when I get chance
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate