Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Bram's Paintdemic Plog

Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries

Bram's Paintdemic Plog

Hi folks, it's been a while!

I'm not sure why I stopped dropping in here, but at some point, I went from spending all my free time on forums to none.

Over the last few months I've been getting more and more involved in the Chilling Wargamers youtube and discord groups - I'm part of the Chilling Network group, which I do a bit of writing for whenever time allows around exams and work.

The Paintdemic project has pulled me back in - it would be rude to get involved in the comp and not chart my progress here!

I'm not wholely locked down yet - starting on Monday I'll be working from home three days a week and in the office the other two, but at least I don't currently have any exam work on, having passed my most recent one last week.

So, what am I painting?

First on my list, as it's on my desk, is Xandria Azurebolt, the Mortal Realms special character. I'll be painting her up in the colours of the Order of the Blooded Dawn, which will be a little fancier than the test model I completed recently.

After that, I'll need Purgatory and Wamp entries, but I'll see about that when I get there - got plenty of both!

I do have a project on the table at the moment - Aleya the Sister of Silence for the Chilling Wargamers monthly comp, but she shouldn't take too much longer :)

Also, apologies if the pictures come out LARGE. They're hosted on my FB page, seeing as the last time I was here photobucket was in the process of nuking itself and the site uploader doesn't like me ;)
    The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

2. Loving your work These users all liked this awesome post:: Demonn,kdlynch

Enlightened Wamp
    Blog Entries
    I like the muted palette you used on the test model. :)
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743

4. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! Brambleten
    Kickstarted
    Super Wamp
    Blog Entries
    Thanks kdlynch. It was one of the few non-metallic Sigmarine colour schemes in the book!

I finished off my current project and Chilling Wargamers comp piece, Aleya of the Silent Sisterhood, last night, so I can make a start on Xandria tonight :)

The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

6. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! kdlynch