Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Land of Ilendale - In Game

In that case I'll pocket it again and save it for future reference.

"Interesting. But I think more ale is needed." Firas then grabs a barmaid (not inapproriately: this time) and orders another round of drinks.
    Communications Officer, Azalean Models
    ----
    Making people feel better about their own lead mountains since 2006!
    ----
    "Metal is cheap and very hard, and I can't get the hand drill to go any deeper." - Boris

You end up staying later then you really wanted to last night but you all had a good time. The next day you all wake up slowly . Your heads are little sore from last nights drinks but you think you can survive. The day is already humid like last night so you know that this day feels like it will be another hot one. You gather your things and head out to met Kaz's student. The sun is a bit tough on your eyes as you walk on the dusty road.

You approach the White Pony and see this kid standing by a donkey kicking rocks on the ground as you all approach. He is wearing tan robe tied with a rope (Think monk and you have the look) he is clearly sweating. He meets your gaze and first looks a little angry then seems to compose himself.
    "I am Azcapel. Can I know your names? >assuming that you introduce yourselves< I can assume that you have all your things that we need for today Yes? We will be off"

(In very best mocking, heavily accented, "Johnny Foreigner voice) "Where to is it that we go Great Master?"

He stops for a second, looks at you and then continues on. "I am looking for a few plants and fungi that are found in the Elves Woods. We shall not venture into it too far so not worry. This should be an easy day for you. Actually, for all of you." He grabs the reigns of the donkey and begins walking. "The only reason why you are here is that my master heard that there are orcs in the near by woods. I am fully capable of handling them myself but he insisted. Since I had no choice we are all here together for the day....How fun." He takes a deep breath and says while letting it out "Even with this said I do expect you all to keep sharp eye out for anything that comes our way. I expect full cooperation from all of you with this chore."

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I ate some elvin fungus once, totaly tripped me out.

"Tell us what you're looking for specifically, and we'll even help you find the stuff if you want, to help you get this chore done as quickly as possible." says Firas amiably.
    Communications Officer, Azalean Models
    ----
    Making people feel better about their own lead mountains since 2006!
    ----
    "Metal is cheap and very hard, and I can't get the hand drill to go any deeper." - Boris

"I would rather you just do your job and I do mine!" He says a little more sternly. He stops his pace and gets on the donkey saddle. "This will be quicker and safer. If you are looking for the things I need and you are not watching for Orcs, trolls or anything else that my stalk us. So please just let us do our jobs." With this he kicks the donkey sides and moves ahead of the party."

**Undave are you bringing your horse?**

I like to French Kiss Racoons
    Wamp Apostle
    Blog Entries
    **I keep my nose into the wind and cary around my short speer with my great helm on.**

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    I certainly am bringing my horse
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast