Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Final Fantasy- Light Warriors

Final Fantasy- Light Warriors

I'm a big fan of JRPGs, and one of the things that I started doing right after I started painting up chibi miniatures was convert them to match some of my favorite characters.

Here is a party of Light Warriors from the very first Final Fantasy game. Only the White Mage has been converted- for each of the others, there was a Super Dungeon mini that just worked for it.

I intend to finish out the set with the last two classes. The Black Mage mini is part of the Super Dungeon Legends kickstarter, while the Red Mage will have to be converted.

It is undisputed that you need a fighter in the front rank.

Black Belt is pretty useful- especially if you want to save some of the money you'd normally spend equipping a character.

I based them on the original colors from the Nes Final Fantasy. It really shows up with Thief here, who underwent an extreme makeover for the remakes.

And here's White Mage in all her iconic glory. I really had to consider whether I was giving her a staff or hammer.

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! nerodine
    Blog Entries
    Really fun and nostalgic!
    Overly obsessed with: Perry Samurai, Red Box Games Dwarves, Ral Partha, and Dragons.