Hi Everyone,
I'm sharing this on behalf of my friends at CK Studios. Details are below and flyers are attached.
I was fortunate enough to do one of their early 101 classes while in the US last year. Before the class I was pretty scared of airbrushing having ruined a gun from my own ignorance. Since the class, it is the only way I prime! I also basecoat and do some detailing with the airbrush. Since I took the class, I know they've refined it and made it even better.
I really can't recommend Caleb and Kat enough and will be taking the 102 class on the 7-8th

CK Studios - Airbrushing 101 & 102, Nottingham UK, May 2018

Hello!

We are excited to announce that we will be visiting the UK in May 2018 to share our both of our Airbrushing 101 & 102 workshops! We have received a tremendous amount of interest for these workshops, and we hope to accommodate everyone that is interested.

Course Information:

VENUE:
Sanctuary Gaming Centre
St. Michaels & All Angels Church
St. Michaels Street
Sutton-in-Ashfield
NG174GP

(AB101) Airbrushing 101, 260 + cost of class model
(Model: GW Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought)
Sat/Sun May 5-6, 2018
We are working to source our regular discounts for your class model purchase - option may become available closer to class, & announcements will be made. You are welcome to bring your own (or multiple!), please pre-build & leave the shoulder/arms, and if applicable - the chest plate off, all primed black. Our discount price averages $40-$50 USD.

(AB102) Airbrushing 102, 260
*includes class model (Model: "Guruk" The First Mate by BigChild Creatives)
Mon/Tues May 7-8, 2018

Discount applied for attending both workshops:
Includes both AB101 + AB102 420
*includes 102 class model
Sat - Tues, May 5-8, 2018

Registration information:

Note: We have 24 seats available for each of our workshops. We register students in the order that we receive registration payments. When we fill the AB101 workshop, we will look at the opportunity to host a second AB101 workshop to cover the additional students. This will be determined by volume. You will be notified directly once your registration has been processed & you are officially on the roster. We will announce a second AB101 workshop and dates as needed, you will be notified if you do not make the roster for the initial workshop.

To register, please reply to our CK Studios page (https://www.facebook.com/CKStudiosComePaintWithUs/) with:

Billing Name & Facebook Name
Address
Phone
PayPal Email Address

IMPORTANT: Please include which workshop or workshops you are interested in attending!!
An email will be forwarded to you with a link to pay for your registration via PayPal.

We will set up a closed Facebook group for your workshops & share all of the information you will need for class there, including gear details, venue, dates, model updates, etc. I will be reaching out to you with a friend request if I haven't already, to add you to the group when it becomes active.

We are excited to share these with you! Looking forward to having you join us. 😃

~ Kat