Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Dungeon Scenery & Anthropomorphic Adventurers 28mm

Dungeon Scenery & Anthropomorphic Adventurers 28mm

• Free Fursona PDF stats of all 10 anthro characters with art
    • $25 Basic pledge (6 feline anthros and 5 treasure chests) 15 miniatures Free shipping USA
    • $45 pledge (Basic pledge plus any stretch goals achieved, possible 48 miniatures) Free shipping USA
    • $100 pledge (Double Basic pledge and triple stretch goals even if not achieved) 129 figures Free shipping USA
    • Add-on selection of previous KS projects (Dungeon Décor, Undead, Carcasses, Salvage Crew, Robots)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...miniatures-28m

My sixth and last Kickstarter. Once I ship all pledges, my casting equipment and molds are shipping off to new homes. KS ends June 1st 2017 and all orders will be shipped before August 1st of 2017.

Here are the stretch goal free offerings as they are reached.

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! vegascat

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    looks like its going well. What you going to do after its all finished then if your packing your stuff off?
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Going to spend the month of June casting and shipping everything. It might spill into July. The customer who is buying all my equipment is making monthly payments and will be finished in October when he will drive up to Michigan and pick it all up. Going to spend less time on my feet and more time sitting down and enjoying the hobby. Casting was fun when I was younger but it's more difficult on the feet and hard on the eyes.